As she got closer, the marvels kept revealing themselves. Row upon row of white marble arches rising out of shallow blue pools of reflective water, came into view. A massive pool of fountains rose up out of the driveway that was more like a massive motorway than a driveway. Tall towers seemed to rise up out of the building too, as if massive domes weren't nearly enough. The tops of the towers glistened in the sun, as if they were plated in gold. They probably were.

"Home sweet home." Zayn said casually as the car came to a complete stop and two men in matching white robes rushed to open the door. Jenny started to climb out, but was stopped by a tight hand around her wrist. It pulled her back into the seat.

"What?" Jenny looked down at the hand and it loosened its grip.

"I'm sorry about what happened earlier."

"Which part?" Jenny asked, looking up to Zayn. She locked eyes with him and that feeling was back. Desire and pure, unadulterated lust. But this time she refused to give in to it and held his gaze, trying not to flinch or look away. Zayn's eyes left hers and swept across her face, as if he was studying her.

"All of it. I know..." he paused as if he was choosing his words carefully, "I know you wouldn't have taken this job if you'd known what it was."

Jenny nodded. "No. I wouldn't have."

Zayn shook his head and an unfamiliar look came over him. A slight slump in his shoulders told her that he wasn't as cocky, and self-assured as he had been a little while ago.

"I'm sorry for dragging you into this, then." He said faintly. Jenny was taken aback by this sudden sincere sounding apology. He seemed like the kind of man that never apologized. And yet, he was. Not that it mattered to her, no amount of apologizing would make up for the current situation she now found herself in.

"If that's all, I have a job to do." Jenny moved away from him. She climbed out the car and was immediately stung by the scorching heat once more. The hot air burnt her nose and throat as she breathed it in, and it took a few dizzying seconds for her body to acclimatized once more. And when it did, it finally hit her...

Standing there, in the blazing heat of the Middle East looking up at a marble palace, it all became very real. Too real. The fake engagement ring on her finger seemed to squeeze tightly until the tips of her fingers felt like they had pins and needles darting through them. She considered what she was about to do, and the nerves took hold, twisting her stomach into knots. Her pulse raced and her nerves turned to panic, as her legs turned to immovable stone.

It's just a role! It's just a role! She screamed inside her head. Sure, it would probably be the most challenging role of her life, but she was an actress and playing characters was what she did. But it was one thing acting on a stage, or behind a camera where you were distanced from your audience. But now, she would be in the audience's space, up close, around them, right next to them. It was a terrifying prospect.

Having learnt to use breath as a tool to relax and focus, she took in a few deep gulps of air, enjoying the rhythmic feel of her diaphragm expanding and relaxing. But just as she'd managed to tame her rampant nerves, a loud scream pierced the air and made her jump. She turned and saw a young woman, probably in her late teens, running towards them. And what happened next... almost knocked her off her feet.

The Prince – the wandering-tongued, womanizing, one-night Zayn – embraced the young woman in the most joyful hug she'd seen in a long time. They held onto each other for the longest time, until Zayn spun around quickly and let her go. The laughing teenager stumbled around in a dizzy stupor.

"Unfair." She shouted at him, playfully hitting him on his arm.

"I see you still hit like a girl." Zayn threw a few air punches.