Chapter 4: Beging the War..

Andrea's POV
After a while of talking to Mark, we seemed to convince him to be our new substitute for periods 1&2 of Mrs. Romes. I smiled as then Annie signaled for me and Paris to come her way, running as we did she asked us "Did you do it?"

I nodded and smiled gleefully as I then whispered "He actually agreed!" Annie's chuckled as Paris tackled me and yelled "ILLUMINATI HUG!!"

I screech as falling down and collapse to the floor. I then roll my eyes as Annie laughs with entertainment, I then push Paris off and get up dusting my jacket. Paris then says playfully punching my arm

"You never accept my hugs!" I laugh and say "Because there are deadly.." Paris then stared me down as Annie started dragging me away, reaching for my backpack as I swing it up onto my back and grab it we race towards the entrance of our building.

Joey was talking to friends as she waited and greeted us with a smile, as I though she won't be smiling for long, well more like blushing >.<   I then manage to chuckle as she looks to me with a glare, as Paris tackles me again.

She pushed me off the stairs causing me to slip and almost fall into a water puddle. Sighing from relief I walk back up and mummer "Things only go up hill from here.." I smile as we start walking down.

I grab Annie's arm and ask "Is he already in there?" She nods as I shrug and open my locker to get my stuff. I wait along side Paris in which we both look smiling awkwardly to Joey, she then asks "Okay what the hell happened when I was gone.."

She was dead serious as I then say "Oh, you'll see.." She then placed her stuff on the ground and started shaking me and said "Okay what did you do.."

I gulped then sighed as she let go of me and chuckled and she mummers "You have no idea what I'm capable of.."

I look as her hand lit blue with fire and I back up and she sighed and stuffed her hand into her pocket. I realize now she didn't want to attract attention well then she's gonna hate this period then.. I laugh as I heard the door creek open.

I saw her slowly back up as she saw who was coming from the door.. None other than.. Markiplier..

Paris's POV
I chuckled as I saw Mark come through the door. I saw as Andreas and Joeys classmates snickered and mummer to one another as I saw her face flush a pretty blue color.

I smiled then as I happily ran off to my PE class..