Chapter 1: Water Princess..

Joey's POV

I was no regular girl at my age, surviving in middle school isn't as easy as you may think. I've kept a ton of secrets, but most of all I've kept hidden my magic.. Not even my parents know I'm the ruler of an entire kingdom, I wish for them to not know.. Truth is that I'm a Water Princess and about me, I'm the only one of my kind.

No other Water elements exist but me, sure there are air, fire, magic, and earth ones but only one of me.. As you can tell by now I'm one of a kind, I'm unique, my powers are as good as something here at least to help me survive, well that was until today.. I always had good friends, never trusting them with the secret, and even if I do they probably wouldn't believe me.

I would usually get bullied a lot, and such but that didn't really bother me.. Until I was finally at my breaking point. Over at lunch today, as usual I was being with friends, actually sorta happy until it happened.

One of my regular bullies Jackie Goodman, came up to me today. I was a bit threatened to what she said to me, but it doesn't really matter. My friends tried defending me until it went too far..

She had grabbed on to my neck and lifted me up, threatening to punch me if I didn't give her my money.. That's when I broke, I cracked, I shattered.. I couldn't take it anymore..

I had then used my magic to push her back as she was aiming to do it. My hand was lit with a blue flame, coursing my every step and movement. Once she had seen it, she flinched back and stared at me in disgust.

I felt ashamed yet happy. Everybody in school had directed there attention towards me, I, I didn't know what to do so I started running, I hid myself under my dark blue hoodie hoping I would just crash, burn, and fall.. But fate had other plans, I had then bumped into, well a pole and fell unconscious, and that's all that I remember from that day but it's really scared me for life, whenever I walk past people they stare at me and whisper "Look it's the freak again.." Or "Oh my goodness run!!"

I've always tried to hide his secret because of that but I guess there no stopping it now. What's the whole point of letting other know anyways, to get people to hate me more? I know I'm only in the 6th grade but it shouldn't be this hard, to deal with it..

I wish I had just kept it hidden, but I guess it's no secret now..