The Plan

Anika's P.O.V

It all happened so fast. One moment I am talking to mom the next Emma is walking over to a corner starting to cry.
"What in the world are you doing"I squinted at Emma.
She turned and looked at me not getting the humor, balling her eyes out"our mom just left us in the Irene dimension and you are in a good mood right now"
I start to realize what she's getting at but these past years I have learn to keep my feelings in "look you need to calm down. Even if our mom is gone wasting time isn't going got solve anything"
She looked up at me "b-but I c-c-can't"and then collapsed on the floor crying "I know I am a b-baby just l-leave me a-alone"
I always felt bad for my sister. She was very sensitive and broke down a lot. I started to walk over to her and try to stop her crying. "Look all we need to do is find a spell that can make time slow" I tried to sound confident, so emma would have faith and it seemed to work.
"We-well then let's get st-started" Emma stood up and wiped her tears off "but you know that might take us awhile. This palace is huge"
I started to stare off in space and wonder how does she recover so fast after such a hard break down. Then I realized that what I was thinking was a irrelevant thought and I should think of where to start looking. I thought I should start for a library or something like that. In the original design we planed to have two library's in two separate corridors for all of the spell books but since mom finished the design I have no idea.
Emma then started stupidly snapping her finger right in my face "Anika, Anika. Earth to Anika"
"Huh oh"I got back to my senses and told her my thoughts. Well not the ones about her crying. "So what do you think"
She looks at me with a grin, but it's the greedy kind. "I know exactly where to look, but it is a long walk"
I started to realize what she meant and agreed. It was a ok plan and we have something at least.