Chapter Eight

As the ambulance left, everyone went back to set to practice the scenes that didn't have Laura on it.

Everyone focused on their characters and on the episode.

Well, almost.

Usually, Ross would enjoy every second of being on set - even if it was just for practice.

But now, he couldn't wait for the set-time to end. He needed to go to the hospital - mainly because he thought it was his fault that se fell off the stairs.

'Maybe it's better if I keep out of her life.' he thought

He then took a glance at the corner of the set.

Garrett was laughing.

With a girl.

Ross felt anger building up inside. How could Garrett do this? Laura trusted him, and he would just throw that away?!

Ross wasn't giving up.

Not anymore.

-

After long hours of practice, Eric finally announced that they could go home.

Ross ran outside, without saying anything to anybody.

He quickly looked around in the parking lot, looking for his car.

He needed to see her.

As he finally took a glance of his car, he felt a hand on his shoulder.

Garrett.

"You can't go see her."

Ross held himself from not punching the brunette right there.

"Why not?" he grinted his teeth.

"Don't you think you've hurt her enough?! Look, I don't know what you said to her that made her fall from the staircase, but the last person she needs to see right now is you."

"And who do you think you are to tell me what to do?" Ross turned around, walking to his car.

"Someone who cares about her."

Ross opened the door "Yea, right." and hoped in.

He turned on the car and revved the engine.

As he got out of the studio, he thought on everything Garrett said.

'I care way more about her.' he kept repeating to himself in his head.

After stopping by the flower shop and getting her red roses - her favorite flower - he started heading to the hospital.

After driving 2 miles or so, he saw the car next to his bump a horn.

Shocker.