Chapter Eighteen! - Fixing A Problem?

Start from the beginning

This seems oddly fam-Oh... I know what he's going to do. I swallowed thickly. Okay so I'm not really used to being this person... The one that's technically on the bottom.

"Don't tease me Harry! Fuck I mean I let you fuck me! You just tease me!" He snapped, his eyes not reflecting his anger. My mouth opened but before I could even utter a word to him, he had his lips pressed firmly onto mine, his tongue happily gliding around my mouth. I moaned loudly, my hands groping his bum, pulling him closer to me. His hands were sliding roughly through my curls, tugging at the knots as it began to get wetter and wetter thanks to the shower water, that was cascading down our bodies.

If I'm being honest... I like this Louis. Dominant and forward going. His hands soon slid out of my hair, dragging down my chest, as he detached our lips. He stared into my eyes, both of our chests heaving as we panted trying to get out breath back. He said nothing, which might I add was a shock. He always has something to say.

I jumped when I felt his warm, wet lips on my neck, his tongue lapping at the warm water that dropped over my skin. I allowed the water to trickle down my face, as I kept a firm hold on Louis, as he nibbled and sucked at my neck. I moaned softly as his fingers brushed over my nipples, down to my ribs.

"L-Lou I-I-"

Just I stuttered out those words I knew I'd been stupid. I braised myself for his comment. He'd play my words. I breathed in sharply as he whispered harshly in my ear,

"Tell me what you want Haz... Tell me what you want."

I groaned loudly as his fingers were now dancing along my waist line, his lips pressing kisses along my jawline. I breathed... I tried to take in enough air but everything happening... It just took it all away. I bit my lip softly before whispering,

"I want you."

I felt his lips twitch into a smirk. Here we go...

"I didn't quite hear that Haz... Tell. Me. What. You. WANT!"

"I fucking want you." I snapped, his blue eyes now peering darkly into mine. His smirk deepened as a dark tinged red filled my cheeks. Of course... It was fucking roasting... Yeah that's the reason. I swallowed thickly and smiled slightly, at the huskiness of Louis' voice as he spoke.

"It's my turn now."

Okay I'm definitely scared of this... Terrified even. I haven't bottomed unless you count the time I was practically forced into sex...

"Harry are you okay?" He asked, his fingers trailing my jawline softly, worry lacing his words. I nodded. I knew he wouldn't hurt me. He's not that horrible. As I was thinking, I was unaware of everything going on until I felt Louis' finger softly tracing the rim. I moaned loudly, biting down softly on my lip, his lips soon pressing against mine.

Soon I felt his finger push inside me. My eyes grew twice the side, as I squirmed against him. The feeling was awkward, but soon I adjusted myself to it as he slowly pumped his finger inside me, kissing me. I moaned against his lips, squeezing his bum roughly with every push.

His moans mixed with mine, higher pitched, but adorable. Still slightly throaty but he was still much more of a woman than I was... Oops, I didn't-yeah I meant that. I gasped against his wet lips as another finger slid into me, pushing deeper and rougher, drawing a hard, rough moan of pleasure. I could help myself, my knees grew weak.

He soon pulled away suck in as much air as he could, his fingers still pumping roughly inside me, causing my head to drop back onto the tiled wall. I growled and I felt Louis' lips against my left collar bone.

"Like this Harry?"

Okay now I know how he felt... Sort of.

"Fuck it Louis hurry up." I snapped, whimpering as his fingers left me. I shuddered, as he lined himself up, as he whispered once more,

"Please tell me if you want me to stop."

I nodded. I didn't want him to stop. I wanted him to fuck me... I wanted him inside me... I wanted him to fuck me hard and remember the feeling. I wanted to know the feeling of a different kind of sex... I'm not used to this.

He pecked me quickly on the lips before edging himself closer to me. His eyes were boring into mine, staring. I felt the breath get knocked out of me as his lips attached themselves to the skin under my ear, slowly pushing himself in. I groaned in pain, the sensations almost unbearable. Louis' hand gripped my hips, as he pulled out, to push himself back in.

With each thrust I was becoming more accustomed to the feeling, it becoming more -dare I say it- pleasurable, than painful. I moaned loudly as he bit down hard into my skin, a hard, rough thrust.

"Holy-"

I growled, squeezing his bum roughly, causing him to gasp, ramming into me roughly, biting into my skin, his grip tight enough to bruise.

"Fuck... Fuck... Fuuck!" He growled lowly in my ear. My head was back against the tiles. It's funny how much he gets to me... My eyes were wide open, staring through the mist forming at the roof. I moaned loudly, gasping incoherent words as his thrusts became sloppier.

"I'm gonna cum..." He breathed in my ear. I groaned loudly, my eyes rolling back into my head as he slammed in one more time, before I felt him spill into me. Soon enough I was following, spilling all over his stomach and mine in turn. I breathed out heavily, as he slowly pulled out. I slowly slid down the tiled wall, landing with a thumb on the floor, banging my head against the wall.

"Fuck Louis... You sure you've not done that to a guy before?" I asked with a tired grin. He flopped next to me, the water splashing over us, as we tried to calm down. He chuckled almost breathlessly and replied with,

"Well the last girl I was with... Could have been a guy. Certainly had some kinda look."

I stared in shock.

Oh Louis...

-_-

Okay hold the phone! Do you think this could reach 100,000 before its complete? Like Omg, if you guys help me imma start writing Larry smut one shots ;)

If you didn't like it please just PM I don't want any more arguments on this fanfic please!

Vote and comment!

With love

~Libby xxx