Chapter 5

Ladybug wakes up to find herself strapped on a table positioned vertically. She looks to her left to find Chat Noir on one just like it. "Ladybug! Are you okay?" Chat Noir asks her in a worried manner. "Yes I'm fine. You?" She asks. "Yeah." He replies. "We gotta get out of here!" Ladybug exclaims. "Agreed." Replies Chat Noir. "I have an idea!" He continues. "CATACLYSM!!!" He yells. He scratches the table with his catalclysm, and the table breaks. "Now I gotta free you!" Chat Noir says to Ladybug. He unties the ropes that are strapping her to the table, and at last, Ladybug is free. As they're escaping, they hear footsteps coming toward them. "Uhh, who's that?" Ladybug asks. They turn around to see none other than... "HAWKMOTH?!?!" Ladybug and Chat Noir exclaim at once. "Yes it seems so." Hawkmoth replies. "You're the masked figure?!?!" Ladybug asks him with anger. "Oh, no that wasn't me. That was simply a victim of my akuma." Hawkmoth says. "Where is the akumatized victim?!" Ladybug exclaims. "Oh him? I've already freed him." Hawkmoth says with an evil smirk. "How?! I'm the only one who has that power!!!" Ladybug wonders. "Oh, I didn't free him in the way you think." Hawkmoth evilly says. "HOW DID YOU FREE HIM?!?!" Ladybug asks with full anger. "Relax, I only killed him." Hawkmoth says sarcastically reassuring. "YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOUVE DONE!!!" Ladybug shouts. "More like you will pay for what you've done." Hawkmoth says.