"Welcome bean'ed" He said kissing my cheek.

I giggled as he begun to tickle me. I looked up into his eyes licking over my bottom lip. 

"Dee Dee" I heard Kyran babble.

I looked at Aj then sat up.

"Uh..I think we should go check up on the others" I said tying my hair up.

.::Kaiden::.

I picked up Nat smiling.

"Kaiden you think this is a good idea?" Kim asked getting his baby bag.

"You want me to sort things out but I can't do it alone" I said looking right in her face.

She looked down then back at me.

"I don't know, I feel as if its going to go left" She said honestly.

I shrugged.

"I don't care Kimberly, she can have her lil friend their and I can't have mine ? Its either we do this together or I'm not doing it at all"

"Kaiden your selfish, your black mailing me and you've got kids, it shouldn't be about you and Paris it should be about the kids"

"Man whatever, Kim don't fight me can we just go?" I asked getting annoyed.

"Fine" She mumbled.

We walked out to the car, I strapped little man in and then helped Kim in before I got in.

"I'm sorry baby girl" I said rubbing her thigh.

She looked at me with glossy eyes.

"Don't cry man Kim I'm sorry I'm just nervous" I said honestly.

She just nodded and looked out the window. I sighed and put the car in ignition.

.::Paris::.

Me and Lydia started on dinner, since its Friday we invited family round.

"You good?" Lydia asked looking at me.

I sighed.

"I'm good, just thinking, Ryan said he was coming back...where?"

Before Lydia could go on the door opened.

"Hey baby" Mum said hugging me then Lydia. "What's wrong?"

"Is my face that obvious?" I asked rubbing my arm.

"I'm your mum I know how you work" She said looking right in my face.

"I'm fine for now, lets just enjoy tonight please" I said going back to the pots.

"Hey party people" 

I looked seeing Kaiden's mum. I smile. Although me and her son don't get along her and my mum like 2 peas in a pod.

"Hey" We all sad back.

I smiled knowing we was going to have a nice family time in. I heard the door open again seeing Dre and Precious.

"Hey sissy" She screamed.

I looked at the male and child beside her and raised my eyebrow.

"Oh sorry, this is Xavier and my baby Princess" She said smiling. "Princess say hi to auntie Paris"

The little girl waved shyly.

"Mummy" Kharim called walking over.

"Kharim baby his your cousin, why don't you show her around?" I said.