chapter 46

.::Kaydee::.

"Mum are you okay?"

We just got back from school and mum seems MIA.

"I'm fine baby" She said smiling faintly at me.

"Mum its me" I said walking closer to her. "You can talk to me, is it dad again?"

"Your dad can shove it where the sun don't shine" She said tapping her fingers on the counter.

I chuckled lightly.

"Forget him, what's wrong?" I asked sitting beside her.

"Nothing baby" 

"Mum..."

"I think Ryan is seeing someone else"

"But your not together like that right?" I asked a little confused.

"Right but if we moving out the friend one he's got to be real with me" She said sighing.

I looked at my mum seeing nothing but hurt, dad's been messing with mum's head so maybe she's over thinking things.

"Mum I don't think he's seeing anyone else" I said honestly.

She rubbed her arm.

"I know he is" She said looking at me.

The door opened and Lydia, Aj, Aria the twins and Kyran came in.

"Hey Auntie P" Aria said hugging her.

I saw a huge smile on mums face, there's one thing that could keep mum smiling and that's us. 

"Hey baby" She said kissing her forehead. 

The twins cuddled up to mum and Kyran waddled over too.

"How was school?" She asked.

"School was school" Kharim said. 

She nodded.

"Yall hungry?" 

Aj walked over to me while the younger one's screamed. 

"Wussup Kay?" He asked after hugging me.

I shrugged feeling myself getting excited. The crush I have on Aj is serious.

"Let's go to your room" He whispered.

I nodded taking his hand, we took the younger kids to the play room then went up to my room.

"You good?" He asked sitting on my bed.

I shrugged. 

"I'm good its just my mum" I said honestly. "She just a little confused with what's going on since dad gone MIA" 

He walked over to me wpiding my face I didn't even realise I was crying. He took my hand and we sat on my bed together.

"I just miss him ya know, I'm happy mums seeing Ryan, but because of what dad's done she's loosing trust in Ryan and I need that sort of father figure, my dad was my best friend and he let me down" I said wiping my face. "I just want my mum and dad to get along, not together because I do like Ryan" 

Aj nodded holding me in his arms.

"I hear that" He said kissing my forehead. "You don't need to work your self up evetually everything will play out it just takes time" 

I looked up at Aj smiling faintly.

"Thank you" 

He smiled back at me holding me tighter.