chapter fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

"Lou," Harry grumbles, poking Louis's bare shoulder. "Get up. I'm bored."

Louis sighs dramatically. He looks peaceful with messy, fluffy hair, like a sleeping kitten. The side of his face turns into his feather-filled pillow, which offers some cold relief from the humid air. He's shirtless, which is unfortunate for Harry. He can't resist staring at his faint chest hair and pretty tattoos, which stretch over his defined collarbones with black ink. Ever since they killed that man at the brothel, his flesh has appeared tanner and less sickly. Harry wants to lick over his caramel skin and cover his abs with sweet kisses.

"Five more minutes," Louis begs, voice gravely and grumbly. It sends a shiver down Harry's spine. His morning voice sounds incredibly sexy.

He pouts. "But we're vampires, Lou. We don't even need sleep."

Louis hums. "Feels nice, though."

Harry rolls his eyes and shifts around the bed, causing the mattress to bounce up and down. Eventually, he straddles Louis's waist, planting his thighs on either side of his body. Of course, his bum is planted directly over Louis's crotch. His hands rest on his soft tummy.

"I wanna do something," Harry huffs. He pokes his chest again. "Please?"

Louis finally cracks open an eye. Harry sees a burst of silvery blue behind his long, beautiful lashes. His scuff is longer now, rougher, and Harry can't help but imagine how it would feel rubbing between his thighs. He craves the scratch of wiry hairs itching up his skin, followed by the soothing wetness of his tongue.

Fuck. Harry curses his vivid imagination.

He can feel the outline of Louis's limp cock beneath his arse, slipped right between his cheeks. His jaw tightens with frustration, and his cheeks flush pink.

"Fine," Louis caves in, gazing up at the beautiful boy on top of him. "What do you wanna do today?"

Harry ponders it for a moment. "Kinda wanted to go out."

Louis raises an eyebrow. "Out?"

"Yeah. I've got cabin fever."

Louis smiles softly. "We could go for a walk in the park, if you'd like."

Harry steals a glance at Louis's alarm clock, which tells him that it's currently 10:34 in the morning. "Yeah, that sounds perfect."

"Alright, love. Go take a shower, then."

With a triumphant grin, Harry climbs out of bed and stumbles over to Louis's bathroom. He immediately peels off his dirty clothes and slips into the warm, steamy shower. And if he jerks off to the thought of Louis eating him out, nobody has to know.

~

Vibrant, green trees surround the concrete path that loops through the park. Up above, a blue sheet blankets the endless sky, interlaced with puffs of white cotton balls. The faint breeze rustles through Harry's long, curly hair. Due to their sun sensitivity, Louis brought along an umbrella, which provides temporary shade from the burning light. It's small, so Harry has to stay close to Louis's side, not that he's complaining.

They ignore the weird looks that they receive from others. Harry just flushes and pretends he doesn't notice. Instead, he takes out his iPhone and snaps pictures of the pretty landscape. Louis watches fondly as Harry struggles to find the perfect angle and filter effect.

"You're so peculiar," Louis blurts out.

Harry makes a confused sound in the back of his throat. "What do you mean?"