"Miss Son, did I hear you right? He's with you?"- She asked.

Everyone's eyes fell on Naeun, who was silently nodding. I can't help it but my lips just formed into a smile. I didn't expect her to do that for me. Saving me.

"So that settles it, then..."-She said facing me. "Don't make any trouble in my school grounds ,young man?"

"Of co-course.."- I stuttered as I felt her seriously watching me.

As she was done talking to me, her eyes fell to the crowd who was still watching us.

"Why are you all gathered here?"- She asked.

"Because he's here..."- A girl answered merely squealing or shrieking.

"So what if he's here?"- The staff asked.

"He's an Idol too."- The girl responded.

The staff looked back at me as she heard the girl's response. I guess she never really knew me as an Idol or something.

"You're an Idol?"- She asked.

"Yes, maam. I'm SHINee's Lee Taemin."- I answered.

"Oh... right."- She said staring from top to toe. This certainly made me feel uneasy.
"Well I guess, I would leave you to Naeun's care..."- She said before turning back to the students.

I simply nodded at her words.

"Attention everyone!"- She shouted towards the crowd.

"Go back to your classes, all of you. And what I mean by all of you, is each and every one of you... If I find someone not in their classes, there will be a two weeks worth of ground work settled for you."- She warned.

Woah. Two weeks worth of ground work? That is a bit "ugh" if it happend to me.

"If I caught someone then that will be the punishment. Off you go now, I don't want to see you outside the classrooms; not unless you want to do the groundwork then that will suit me fine. The garden needs some anyways."- She said.

I looked around since she mentioned the garden. I didn't realize it was that beautiful since the crowd surrounded me since then. It had the sense of nature in it, but yes she was right; it definitely needed trimming ad some arrangements.

"Okay. Off you go."- She said one last time. Soon the students marched off little by little hearing them groan as they leave. Now we were left behind: Naeun, a girl which I assume was Naeun's friend, the staff and me.

"Thank you Doctor."- Naeun said as she bowed at her.

"Please, it's alright. Your manager and I have made this arrangement too about your safety."- She replied.

"Is that so?"- Naeun said.

"Yes, we did. Now, I have to go. I'll be leaving you three here. I guess no one will bother you anymore."

"Yes Doctor. Thank you."- Naeun replied. By that we all exchange bows and so she left.

Silence filled our ears as the three of us were left. It was far getting awkward than what I expected.

Naeun's POV:

Dr. Kim has finally left the three of us alone. Good thing she came and made the crowd all go back to their own businesses. Now that we were left all alone, I definitely seemed anxious sensing the awkward situation.

I began to play with my rosary ring. Taking it off and putting it back again.

"So..."- Megan began. "Aren't you going to introduce me to him?"- She said making me stop playing.