Part 6: A bad feeling

Carmelita's (POV)

I sat in my chair in front of my desk and took up my computer. I looked at the recorded video from yesterday when this mystery girl attached Dylan with a sword meanwhile when the Cooper gang were there too. It was strange, I wondered who she was.

I paused the video at the perfect moment when you could see her at the best spot. I wrote down details of the girl, she had black long hair, a yellow crop top, a black mask, a blue jacket, black tight jeans and a brown necklace. It was hard to see by the darkness, but I could imagine how she looked. She was mysterious, I hadn't seen her before.

I could feel that it was going to happen something bad, I don't know why I thought so. She didn't look familiar at all, it looked like she was coming from a foreign country. I really wanted to know who she is!

- Inspector Fox, my chief Barkley said when he came in.
- Hi sir, what is it?
- I just wanted to see if you were alright. You work so hard you know.
- You think so?
- Yes, I think you have to calm down, you work almost 12 hours everyday, Barkley said.
- Yeah, I know.
- Do you want some free time?
- I don't think that I haved to, I love this job, you know it.

Barkley became quiet, like he was wondering what he was going to say next.

- Ok, but I will give you 8 hours job everyday from now on.
- Ok sir, I answered.

He walked out and was pleased. I continued.

Only if I knew where she came from. She looked like an Italian or maybe Indian....

(Later)

Sly's (POV)

The clock was nearly 17:00 and we have been chilling all day. Everyone sat in the sofa and just stared on the walls. I yearn for the next heist we are going to be in!!!

- Bentley, any job tomorrow?
- Yeah.
- Yes! What are we going to do? I said with excitement.
- Dylan is dead, but this crime is still going. He had companions that helped him steal from others accounts. What we have to do is hack into their system and take over their job. Well, it's my job to do that but you guys are going to help me to get there there the computer is.
- Where is the computer? Vivienne asked.
- This computer is the head system of this crime. Thanks because of you guys, we know exactly where it is. It is in France in the town Caen luckily.
- Ok, when are we going? Murray said.
- Tomorrow at 12:00.
- But Vivienne then?
- I can help you guys with pleasure.
- Ok, you're in Vivienne, Bentley said.

We sat there awhile without saying anything. Then Murray came up with something.

- Do you want to play TV games?
- TV games? Vivienne said.
- Yeah, we play it sometimes. It's pretty fun. Do you want to play with us?
- Sure, I love TV games!
- I don't think I am going to play. I need to search some information about this crime you know.
- Ok, you do that pal, I said.

It was pretty fun. Murray, Vivienne and I enjoyed it. I didn't think Vivienne really wanted to play but she did. She was pretty good at the game, we played a game so-called "Kill the zombies". She won almost every time.

- Seriously! How can you be so good at this?! I said.
- I am lucky, she said and threw back her hair.
- Sly, normally you're the expert at this!
- Yeah, I know. Then some lady come here and destroy it, I said with sarcasm.