BANG    BANG    BANG

     "What the heck was that?!" I whisper yelled. "It was over by the desk." Jin said as he pointed toward the desk. So we slowly walked over to the desk counter. There was an animatronic behind the counter, banging on the wall, for what looked to be a safe. We were standing there in fear. Then there was a sound of plastic breaking. There was more amulets on the ground and we both stepped on one. The animatronic stood and looked at us. We started to back away very slowly. The animatronic started to move toward us. With the sound of metal on the cement floor. Next thing I know it ran at us. And before I could react the animatronic had me against the wall. I got a good look at the animatronic and I figured out that it was Sky's animatronic. I was breathing heavily. I feared I was going to die. "H-h-hey g-guys Sky here." Sky said. ( quick note when ever I say their names for example Sky I mean the animatronic.) then my walkie talkie go's off. "Max you's got to's get outs of there's!!!!" Barney yelled out of the walkie talkie. Sky then looks at me, I'm sure he could have heard that. Sky's eyes widen, well of what they could for an animatronic. And he drops me. I hit the floor and I just sit there and stare at the animatronic. Sky stares at me then looks at Jin and back to me. Then another animatronic comes into the gift shop. "H-hey w-what's going o-on guys." Mitch's animatronic says. It sounded like a question but it was hard to tell. Mitch turns his head in confusion. Sky then looks at his metal hand and flicks it 2 or 3 times. As if trying to light something with a flint and steal, but without the flint and steal. That's when I noticed something. Mitch's animatronic was missing the dog tag. And Sky's animatronic was missing his amulet. I look over at Jin and he looks back. The animatronics were making hand movements. But it wasn't sign language. Me and Jin slowly make our way for the open door. When we got to the door we booked it back to the office. When we got to the office Barney was getting his taser ready and Ross was looking over some of the monitors. We were breathing heavily so they noticed us pretty quick. "Guys are you ok!? We were just going to come for you!" Ross says coming over to us. Jin sat down in one of the spiny chairs, while I just leaded against the wall. "We're fine j-just freaked o-out." Jin says. "What's happened's?!" Barney asks. "We went to see what was in the gift shop, found plastic amulets on the ground and picked them up, then we saw Sky's animatronic, he ran at me and pinned me against the wall, then that's when you, Barney contacted me through the walkie talkie, when you said my name Sky dropped me and backed up a little bit, then Mitch's animatronic comes in and it sounded like he questioned Sky, and then they started making hand gestures that wasn't sigh language, and we ran out, and here we are now." I said panting. Ross and Barney stood there processing of what I just told them. Mitch and Sky were missing something, does that mean the rest of them are too? I thought. "How much power do we have left?" I ask. Ross quickly looks at the power percentage. "53%, and it's only 3:00." Ross said. "Ok...... Well I saw something missing from the animatronics and I want to know if the rest are missing anything too." I said. Ross understood and went to the monitors. I came up beside Ross. He got each monitor on where each animatronic was, other than Sky and Mitch. Each animatronic was in their rightful spots, except for Sky and Mitch of course. I looked closely at each animatronic. And I was right. "Seto's missing his white headband, Quentin is missing his tie, Jerome missing Betty, Jason missing his helmet, Ty's missing his Headphones, Ian missing his sunglasses........ And in the gift shop Mitch was missing his dog tags, and Sky was missing his amulet." I say as I point to each animatronic, other then Sky and Mitch. "That explains why there was a whole bunch of amulets on the ground....... But the question is Why?" Jin says. We all look at each other. "What's does this means?" Barney says looking frustrated. "I don't know but we will figure it out." Ross says. So we all sat in the office for the rest of the night checking over the monitors every now and then. The only thing that was happening was Mitch going through all of the dog tags like crazy and Sky, going through all of the amulets like mad. Every other animatronic didn't move though. I went over to my bag and grabbed a bottle of water, I twisted off the cap and chugged half of the bottle. I looked at the time and it read 5:50 a.m. "In 10 minutes it's quitting time." I say. Everyone gives a small chuckle. So I get up and grab all of my stuff and put it back in my bag and so does everyone else. Ross turned off the monitors after he checked 1 last time. And we went out the left office door. We walked all the way to the gates and when we got there I took out the gate key and unlocked it. Everyone went through and I locked it back up. We waited for at least 3 minutes until Jeff came. He got out of his car and came over to us. Barney made a little growl at the sight of Jeff. Dino growl much? I thought since he's a dinosaur hybrid. Ross is a narwhale hybrid. And me and Jin are normal. I guess.....lol. "Hello guys! .... How was your fist night?" Jeff asks. He's too happy all the time. What else are you hiding from us. I thought. "It was fine...... If you want us to count out almost getting killed by those animatronics of yours!" Jin yells. Whoa Jin..... You mad bro? I thought but seriously he was losing it on Jeff. "Ok, so you guys found out..... There's nothing I can do about it, and I understand if you don't want to come back tomorrow." Jeff said actually sounding serious for once. "We'll sees...... Jeff." Barney growls at him. I give him the key and he nodded. And we walk to the car. I hit the button on the keys and it unlocks. I get in the driver seat since I was the only one who had their drivers license, but their working on theirs so ya. But I had my full drivers licence so I drive! Ross sat in the passenger seat, Jin and Barney sat in the back seats. And we drove home in silence.