Chapter two

For the next few days Bucky was clearly avoiding you. Why what happened would affect the relationship between you two? It took so long for him to trust you and you didn't want to lost it.

"Hey (Y/N). Is everything alright? You're so quiet." Steve asked you sitting by your side on the table. "Did Bucky tell you something? He doesn't talk to me anymore." You asked him looking to the cup of coffee between your hands.

"Well he told me what happened in the training room. He just... he didn't want to hurt you (Y/N)." Steve said. "I know that Steve! I'm fine it was an accident. I've already been through worst things during missions. It wasn't his fault." You said. "I know (Y/N) but this time was him the one who hurt you and he's trying so hard to keep himself under control for the last months. Just give him some time." He said and smiled. "I know it's not easy for him but he doesn’t have to push me away." You said and took a deep breath.

Besides the training you and Bucky always spent hours together when you both have a break between missions. Just talking about random things or watching a movie. And you miss that time. "He just want to protect you. You're really important to him (Y/N)."