Chapter Seven

*dream*

There was light everywhere. It was blinding me. I fell to the ground which I assumed it was the ground and held my stomach, crying.

"Casey baby it'll all be alright." I hear an soft voice say. A body starts making its way towards me.

"M-mom?" I asked. She nodded and I ran into her arms.

"Mom." I start crying again and hug her as tight as I can.

"Aww. Baby. You grew up so beautiful." She whispers and I cry harder.

"Why did you go." I cry.

"I didn't want to honey. If I were to survived then your father would have given up his alpha position and you wouldn't have meet your mate. Then you wouldn't have this beautiful angel in your stomach." She puts a hand on my stomach and I can feel the baby move.

"We could have found another way mom. It would have been so much better with you in my life. And dad. I don't know what's up with him. He-"

"Honey about your father. His time is coming and what he has right now will eventually take over. You didn't to talk with him about it. You'll hate yourself if you never got to talk to him before he passes. He loves you he just doesn't want to except the fact that his little girl has mate. You have to be strong for the babies." A tear leaves my eyes when I realize that my dad is going to die.

"Babies? As in more that one?" I ask.

"Yes honey. Twins. Both boys." She smiles.

"Oh! Honey, I have to go. My time is up. I love you baby girl. Please talk to your father. He dosnt have a lot of time left. I'll always be with you."

"No! Mom, don't leave I need you!" I yell and break down sobbing again as the dream starts to fade.

When I woke up I was laying in the back seat of the truck on Xanders
lap. . I let out a soft moan as I felt my head start to pound.

"Hey your awake." He whispers and kisses my forehead.

"Hey." I whisper and lay back in his arms with a sigh.

"I have to see him again." I say and I feel him stiffen.

"Cassadee..." He growls.

"Xander my dad's gonna die." I whisper and Xander freezes. He sighs and wraps his arms around me tighter.

"How do you know." He asks quietly.

"I had a dream. I met my mother. It was real." I say with a small smile. He grins at me and kisses my cheek.

"That's awesome babe." He says and I nod. Xander puts a hand on my stomach and I feel the babies move.

"Xander. We're having twins." I whisper with a smile. He freezes before breaking out into a smile.

"Two?" He whispers. I smile and nod.

"Yes. Boys." I tell him. He plants his lips on mine.

"I love you so so much." He says and lays me down on the seat and starts kissing my stomach.

"And I love you two so so much." He says to the babies as he lifts up my shirt and continues leaving kisses all over my stomach. Him talking to the boys makes the move around my stomach even more. Xander stops kissing and leaves a hand on my stomach, feeling them move.