Chapter Five

It's been a month since we left the pack. A month since Xander and I mated.

I've learned that Xander is wild inside and out. I'm the only person Xander will go near or talk to.

Meanwhile I bought a medium sized house on the pack boundries. That way the other packs can't do anything.

I was currently in the kitchen cooking some dinner when Xander suddenly let out a large growl majorly startling me.

He strides towards me and pushes me against the cabinets gently.

"Xander? What-"

"Pup." He growls placing a hand on my stomach. I gasp and look at my stomach.

He can hear the baby's heartbeat. I'm pregnant.

I put my hand on Xanders and smiled at him unsure of if I should I be happy or not.

A smile apeared on his face.

"Your pregnant with my pup." He whispers.

I bite my lip and stare at him.

"Xan..."

He looked at me and gave me a confused look.

"You're not happy?" He asks with a small growl.

"Of course I'm happy, baby. It just suprised me." He smiles and kisses me on the lips and lets out a happy sigh.

I continue cooking dinner with Xanders arms around my waist, watching me.

While we're eating my phone starts going off and Xander hand it to me.
The caller ID read Taylor.

My dad's Betas son.

"Hello?"

"Hey Cass, I know your not on good terms with your father. But, uh, I think you need to come over here."

"Is he okay?"

There was a long silence.

He answered with a sigh.

"No."

My eyes imeadiatly watered. He may of made us leave but he's the only parent I have left.

"I'm on my way." I say and hang up.

I head into the room and pack some clothes in a bag.

"Are you gonna come?" I ask Xander. I would understand if he said no he isn't exactly best friends with my dad.

"If your going then yes. And because I don't want anything happening to you or the pup." He says placing a hand in my stomach. I smile and kiss his cheek.

"Even though I don't like people." He says playfully. I roll my eyes with a smile and hand him the bag. He grabs some clothes.

"Kitty kitty." I call out and six cats run towards me. Ya I know.

Tommy kinda got Casey prego and we haven't gotten around to giving the kittens away. And getting Tommy and Casey fixed. The babies couldn't move a lot yet so they slowly crawled behind their mama.

Seeings how we can't really take six cats with us I get a big bowl and dump a whole bunch of cat food in it. Then grabbing another one and filling it with water.

We lock up the house and head towards the cars.

We decided to take Xanders truck which is freakin huge. He insisted on helping me up cause I'm 'carrying our baby so you don't need to be doing a lot of work'.

On the drive there I can tell Xanders tense so I place my hand on his knee reassuringly.

I knew he hated it here.

We pulled up to the pack hospital and I quickly jumped out.

"Cass!" Xander complains loudly in a playful way. I giggled realizing that I didn't let him help me down.

He groans and takes my hand and squeezes it tightly.

"Hello, I'm here to see my dad." The nurse already knew who I was but she eyed Xander as if he was a threat.

"He's in room 228. Second level." She says. I nod and head towards the stairs but Xander grabbed my hand and gave me a wierd look. I sighed and headed towards the elevator.

He walks by my side with his hand around my waist, resting on my belly.

When we reach the room and I take a deep breath.

What if he yells at me? Or tells me to leave? Does he hate me?

Many thoughts start running through my head instantly making me regret coming.

"Cassadee." Xander says and I stop freaking out.

"You need to go in there or you might regret this for the rest of your life." He says and kisses my forehead.

"Okay. I'll go in." I say.

"I'll wait out here." He whispers and kisses me.