I realize Jace and Alec entered the room at some point during the fight, since Alec shoots the last of them with his bow.

Alec looks at me for a moment. "You cut your arm."

I shrug. "It'll heal." I take my stele out of my boot and draw a healing rune on my arm.

Izzy takes my stele from my hand after I've drawn the rune and slides it back into my boot. "You two, go."

"Go where?" Alec asks.

"You guys are at a club, and you're dating. Go clubbing."

I roll my eyes. "Izzy-"

"Just go."

Alec looks at me. "You wanna?"

I shrug. "If you wanna, I'll go."

He shrugs. "Why not?" He grabs my arm and leads me out of the room, into the crowd of people. "I did ask you to save me a dance earlier, correct?"

I laugh a little. "You don't have to be so formal. Plus, you don't say stuff like that in a club, or about a club."

He shrugs. "Wanna dance?"

"I can't dance."

"Neither can I, but we can hide in the crowd of people and sway from side to side. Looks to be what half these people are doing."

I burst out laughing. "Sure, let's go."

He leads me into the crowd of people and stops walking after a minute.

"Do I have to sway or can I just stand here?" I ask.

He sighs in relief. "Oh thank god I thought I was gonna have to do it."

I laugh and look around at all the people. I see Izzy and Jace slip out the door, but before she leaves Izzy sees me and winks then runs out the door. "Well," I sigh while turning back to Alec, "Izzy and Jace just left."

He shrugs. "I'm surprised Izzy left, she's always here looking around."

Someone taps me on the shoulder, and I turn around and see a normal guy. At least, he looks normal. "Hey," he says to me with a smile. "Wanna dance?"

"Actually," Alec says while grabbing my arm, "she's with me."

"I think we should let her answer," the guys says while glaring at Alec for a second then returning his attention to me.

"No thanks," I answer. How can he even see me? I've got my invisibility rune on. He must be something. Maybe a werewolf, or a Shadowhunter.

"Come on, just one dance?"

I shake my head. "No, I'm with him." I point to Alec.

"Come on," Alec says, "let's go find somewhere away from this lunatic."

I nod and follow him as he drags me though the crowd of people. "This is why I hate wearing revealing stuff, so many pervs show up and try to get me to sleep with them."

He sighs. "I'm not the biggest fan of that either."

"You wanna just go somewhere else?"

"Like where?"

I shrug. "I could quickly go back to the Institute and change, then we could go hang out somewhere."

He shrugs. "Sure."

The guy from earlier walks up to us again. "Sorry I was being impolite earlier."

"I'm not interested," I answer. "Go find someone else to sleep with."