Samuel

The door slammed. He was back. Everything started moving in slow motion. My door flung open so hard one of the hinges came off, and the handle hit the wall so hard it left a hole. He was back, and I had forgotten to lock my room and hide the key. All I felt was pain flaring across my right cheek as I fell to the floor and blacked out for a moment. When I came to, he was kicking me. Over and over and over. I finally passed out, knowing I would have bruises later from this.

                     I woke up. I started coughing so hard that I threw up blood. Too bad none of my family cared. I was alone. No friends in the neighborhood. No friends at school. No actual family that cared. I had none of the things a normal kid would take for granted. My mom walked into the room. "Clean up this mess,"She said pointing at the blood on the floor," and when you're done go to school. Okay?" I nodded, knowing she would not take it kindly if I didn't. "Good." She spat. I walked out to get a washcloth. While I was walking, that asswho- I mean my dad, tripped me.

"Get up, c**t." He said, glaring at me. I got up and continued to the kitchen to get a washcloth. I went back to my room and cleaned up my face (because it got bloody too) and the floor. Good thing my floor is tile. Or maybe not, because I have to sleep on it.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-Authors note

Sorry for taking so goddamn long to update. I GOT 2 VOTES YAY!!!! Well bye see u in the next chappie.