Chapter 6: Water Park

(Lillian's P.O.V.)

Once we got back to the sleeping dorms Levy-nii grabs my wrist and pulls me into the bar area were everyone else is at apperently waiting for me.

"Um... Levy-nii whats going on?" I ask not knowing if I should know whats really going on.

"We are going to a popular water park that is here in Croncus. So get ready to go swimming." She says almost bouncing off the walls.

"Ok why didn't you say so before? Lets go!"

We get there and I'm wearing a bikini top thats black with purple poka dots and black swimming shorts. I also have my cloak over me because i dont really like wearing bikinis.

"Whats up with the cloak?" Rouge said walking up to me.

"I dont like wearing bikinis." I explained to him.

"Why I think you look wonderful no matter what you look like."

"Thank you Rouge." I said feeling my face heat up.

"Here lets get this off." He said starting to take off my cloak.

"I could have done that my self."

"I know but then I wouldn't have been able to do this." He said kissing my lips.

"Well if you put it that way." I said putting my arms around his neck.

"Lillian, who is this?" Papa said make me suddenly part away from Rouge.

"This is Rouge Cheney, he's from the Sabertooth Guild." I explained to Papa.

"Sabertooth! I am not going to allow my daughter to date someone she is suppose to be fighting against." Papa said pulling me away from Rouge.

"Mr. Conbolt when Master Jimmea called Tora weak and told her to leave, I also wanted to leave so she wouldn't be lonely, but she told me not to worry because she already had another guild waiting for her with open arms." Rouge told Papa.

"You really said all of that Lillian?"

"Yeah Papa. You adopted me even though I didn't really need it and you even accepted me into Fairy Tail after learning who my real father is." I told Papa as I hugged him.

"I guess you're right, and Rouge." Papa said looking Rouge directly in the eyes.

"Yes?" Rouge said looking a bit scared.

"You hurt my little girl and I will find you and I will hurt you, got it?"

"Y..yes sir." After Rouge said that Papa left.

"Are you scared of Papa and did you just studder?" I said now standing in front of him.

"Maybe, and so what if I am, isn't normal to be scared of girlfriend's father?" I looked down after he said the word father. "Whats up with you and the Lightning Dragon slayer, Tora?"

"Can't you learn to call me by my real name?" I said looking Rouge directly in the eyes.

"Your avoding the question."

"Oh my Mavis, there is nothing going on between us. What makes you think that?"

"The way you ran up to him after his battle it was almost like you thought he was gravely injured."

"Is that really why you think think there is somthing going on between us. You can't control me if I'm scared that he got badly injured."

"Fine then if I cant stop you from seeing in Fariy Tail then your going to have to go Sabertooth again and then you can no longer see the Lightning Dragon slayer."