Chapter 2: Participants

The next day Lillian went to the guild with Lucy. They noticed that almost everybody was taking solo missions.

"Hey Lucy-nee whats going on?" Lillian asked.

"I don't know, hey Mira whats going on?"

"The S-class trials are going to be happening soon so everyone is trying to get recruited to be bumped up to S-class."

Ok, thanks Mira."

(Time skip: Next day)

"Alright children I have chosen the 8 participants of the trial: Mest Gryder, Freed Justine, Levy Mcgarden, Juvia Lockser, Elfman Strauss, Cana Alberona, Gray Fullbuster, and Natsu Dragneel. You 8 will chose a partner to work with in the trials, but they have to be a Fairy Tail member and they can not be an S-class wizard. The trial will be held on Tenrou Island. Good luck to the participants this year." Gramps said leaving the stage.

After that the participants started getting their partners and they are: Natsu and Happy, Gray and Loke, Cana and Lucy, Elfman and Evergreen, Freed and Bickslow, Levy and Gajeel, Juvia and Lisanna, and finally Mest and Wendy.

"Hey Macao can you watch over Lillian while I'm gome, please?"

"Sure thing Lucy. Come on Lillian so you can meet my son Romeo."

"Ok."

Macao took Lillian home so she could meet Romeo. He also explained that she will be staying here for a while.

"Romeo show Lillian the guest room." Macao said to Romeo.

"Okay father. Come on Lillian-nee your room is this way." Romeo said taking her hand and leading her to her room.

When they got to the guest room there was a bed and a night stand.

"Dinner is going to be ready in a little bit, okay?"

"Ok. Thank you Romeo-kun." with that he left. Lillian just sat on the bed and thought on how they would react if they know who she really was.

"Dinner is ready Lillian-nee." Romeo said. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine just thinking thats all."

They went together to the dinner table and started eating.

"Why don't you eat the meat, Lillian?" Macao asked with concern.

"I don't eat meat."

"Oh, I'm sorry I should have asked in the first place if you do or don't eat meat, my bad."

"No, your fine you didn't know."

"Any way you two should get ready for bed, we are seeing the participants off tomorrow."

"Ok." with that both Lillian and Romeo went to their rooms and went to sleep.

(Time skip: Morning)

Macao, Romeo, and Lillian were walking to the guild hall to see the participants off to Tenrou Island.

"Hey Lillian-nee, why do you always wear a hooded cape?"

"It's because everyone doesn't like me, and last time the Magic Counsel almost throw me in jail because of my heritage."

"What is you heritage?"

"I will tell you guys after, ok?"

"Okay!"

They approached the guild hall and Lillian ran to give Lucy a hug and wish her luckwhile Romeo did the same for Natsu. The group boarded the ship and said goodbye except for Natsu who was dealing with motion sickness.