part 3

Aubrey's POV

We were in the car for a while until i realized Dan and Phil were wearing poorly drawn cat whiskers. So I decided to ask them whats up with them and cat whiskers. So Phil tried to turn around in his seat to face me and all the sudden Dan, Phil and I heard the longest and loudest fart in the world it just shrieked with stench written all over it. Dan and I were laughing so hard and Phil kept trying to convince us that all the hospital food was finally catching up to him and Dan and I were just giving Phil a hard time and saying things like" oh sure blame it on the cafeteria food".

                                                         Phil's POV

I was sooooo embarresd about the car farting incident. I mean I kinda like Aubrey and I don't want her to think of me like I'm some sort of real sideways Gary. I mean come on do I look like a Gary, actually don't answer that... " DAN!!!!!!" I screamed

"What!" he said closer than I thought.

"Oh thank goodness your here i have to talk to you... about Aubrey."

"Ok... what about her?"

'I was thinking about asking her to go on a date with me..."

"Oh I was going to do that so we shall do this like REAL MEN!''

"First one to Aubrey wins!!!!"

We both sped down the halls searching for Aubrey, left right downstairs where else... OUTSIDE. I bolted outside to see Aubrey sitting in a lawn chair reading a book! I raced to her knowing Dan was by me. We got to her at the same time and screamed "AUBREY WILL YOU GO ON A DATE WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I think she was startled because she fell of her chair and spilled her iced tea on herself. Haha it looked like she peed.

                                                                                   Aubrey's POV

"I will go out with Phil because I have a best friend named Mae that would be perfect for Dan and we can go on a double date, how does that sound!"

"whoa you just think I'm gonna go on a blind date with one of your friends who i have never seen in my life and go through a whole meal? girl you be cray!" Dan complained.

"Well here is a picture of her...she has bright red hair brown eyes and loves llamas and totoro! is that good?"

"That's great that's never happened before, now i'm happy!"

" So when is the date?" Phil murmured

"Mae said tomorrow at 3 sharp can work for her..."

"OKAY" the boys said a they skipped off.

                                                                                THE NEXT DAY

                                                                                Mae's POV

So today i'm gong on a date with Dan Howell what should i do straighten my hair, curl it. Curl it! So  should I wear a flower print strapless dress? Yes! And white sandals I put a brown headband on and ran to my car. I arrived at Dan and Phil's knowing Aubrey was there and just walked in because that's what i do. "MAE IS IN THE HOUSE!" I hollered at them. I got one reply from a faint Aubrey sound so I ran to it. When I got to her she said i needed a swim suit. So I think we are going to go to swimming by a little island thing.

                                                                        Aubrey's POV

So I just let Mae borrow of of my swim suits and we're off. We are taking a boat to a little island and going to go swimming. I put my swimsuit, my red and white stripped bikini and my blue bikini bottoms. I jumped in the water and it was so cold I got a chill up my spine. It was fun to just get to hang out with friends for a chance. I looked over and Mae and Dan hit it off and since we're on a double date i thought I should hang out with Phil. So I swam over to what I thought was him but realized they were all on the boat. I started to swim over to all of them and felt something brush against my ankle and then start to nibble I thought it was just a fish until I went under and everything went black.

Here ya go Abby :)

                                                                                Mae's POV

So today i'm gong on a date with Dan howell what should i do straighen my hair curl it. Curl it! so what should i wear a flower print strapless dress yes! and white sandals I put a brownheadband on and ran to my car. I arrived at Dan and Phil's knowing Aubrey was there and just walked in because thats what i do. "MAE I IN THE HOUSE!" I hollered at them. I got one reply from a faint Aubrey sound so I ran to it. When I got to her she said i needed a swim suit. So I think we are going to go to swiming by a little island thing.

                                                                        Aubrey's POV

So I just let Mae borrow of of my swim suits and we're off. We are taking a boat to a little island and going to go swiming. I put my swimsuit my red and white stripped bikini and my blue bikini bottoms. I jumped in the water and it was so cold I got a chill up my spine. It wa fun to just get to hang out with friends for a chance. I looked over and Mae and Dan hit it off and since we're on a double date i thought I should hang out with phil. So I swam over to what I thought was him but realized they were all on the boat. I started to swim over to all of them and felt something brush against my ankle and then start to nibble I thought it was just a fish until I went under and everything went black.