part 2

Dan's POV

           We ran as fast as we could away from the driver. Unfortunately after about fives minutes of sprinting my slow side kicked in and I was out of breath. But out of all of us Aubrey is the strongest so she carried me to safety on her back. We stopped by the closest store and took a breath.

"Why are you breathing so heavy, I did all of the running!" Aubrey stated.

"Well in my defense it was hard to stay on your back, your shoulders have lotion on them!" I mumbled. We were all kinda shaken up so we walked on over to jamba juice

After we got smoothies at Jamba Juice, we started walking to Aubrey's house.  We finally arrived at her small light brown house 

                                                                 Aubrey's POV

We arrived at my house and walked straight in. I guess i forgot to lock my door #stupid.

We all went into my kitchen and Phil and Dan asked for soda. I threw one at Dan and he caught it. Next I threw it at Phil and being the Phil fail he is didn't think it was important to catch a can of soda hurling through the air at him let it hit his forehead and he got knocked out. We drove to the hospital... again.

We walked through the front doors and I immediately felt nauseous and sprinted to the bathroom and opened my mouth for the gross goo to come pouring out of my system.# B-bye lunch. I walked back into the main room hoping to see Phil and Dan but I didn't. I saw the lady that pushed me off the bench.

I walked around her and went to the front desk and asked where Phil Lester is. She gave me a piece of paper and I went to the room. I walked in to see Phil awake and bleeding it's a good thing he had a cloth to stop it.

 We got sick of hospital food cause it tastes like crap. I checked Phil out at the front desk and gave him a seat with a butt warmer. It was an awkward car ride cause he kept saying his butt was sweating. I got out of the denali and went over to Phil he got up and you could see where his butt was sweating, there was a huge mark of butt sweat.

I started laughing so hard...well at least I thought I was laughing. Dan ran over and made me sit down.

"Haha very funny Dan" I said.

"You could have died in that witch cackling seisure!" He stated.

"Whatever" I murmmured. We walked into Phil and Dan's house and it was kinda messy,  just a few socks. I really had to pee.

"Umm where's the bathroom?" I said slightly embarrassed.

"Down this hall to the left" Phil said.

I made it to the bathroom when I heard Phil screaming. I raced down the hall to see Phil with a broken glass jar.

"SIMON DIED!"

"Uh... who is Simon?"

"His fish" Dan mumbled.

"How did it die?" I asked.

"I droped his glass jar..." Phil said sadly.

 "I'm going to home bye guys!"

"We should all exchange numbers with each other before you go!" whined Phil.

We all gave each other our numbers. I gave my phone to Phil and he gave me his. I wrote AmazingAubrey for my contacts in Phil's phone. I got Dan's phone and he got mine I wrote Aubreyisnotonfire for the contacts.

 They both laughed when they saw their contacts. I looked at the ones they did and it was AmazingPhil and Danisnotonfire. We all started laughing and then I heard sirens  going towards my house.I was really worried.

 We all got in my car and drove. We arrived at my house to see it had burned. My neighbor said there was a thief and he took all the money and valuables. He called the police but before the police arrived, the thief lit my house on fire..

Phil and Dan tried to comfort me and said I could stay with them. So I slowly truged on to my car, we all got in. I turned the music on  and Taylor Swift I Knew You Were Trouble came on and we all started singing poorly. I knew YOU were TROUBLE when YOU walked IN.