Going Home

Thor woke up to the sound of Freya's voice.

"Wakey, wakey, beans and cakey!" she singsonged cheerfully.

"Beans and cake?" Jane asked confusedly."Together?"

"Of course not, silly!" Freya giggled. "Oh, you mortals do cracked me up!" And with that, she skipped away happily.

Jane looked at Thor, who shrugged. "My sister's h always been a little eccentric," he admitted, "but everyone on Asgard adores her."

"She's... sweet," Jane tried. "And very beautiful."

"Well I would hope so!" Thor cried. "Goddess of love and beauty, remember? It does get annoying though, my brother, father and I are having to beat off the boys, and believe me, there are plenty."

At that moment, Freya walked up again. "Brother, I must return home. Mother must be missing me terribly, and I've never been away from Loki for so long."

"I understand, sister." Thor said. "Asgard is where you belong."

"I'll try and visit, but I may not be able to!" Freya promised. "Farewell, Thor."

And with that, she turned and asked Heimdall to activate the Bifrost, sending her home.

(A.N. Sorry it's so short, but this is literally just a quick filler chapter. I'll be missing out the Destroyer part of the movie as Freya won't be there, but the test of it should be fine.)