You're Cold

The pack was having a well needed movie night. Everyone was scattered around the living room,eyes glued to the Tv munching on popcorn. You sat curled up into the corner of the couch that evening trying to obtain as much body warmth as you could.

"Scared?" Glancing towards your right,you couldn't help but roll your eyes at the young werewolf who sat next to you that night. "As if" you mumbled under your breath trying to stay as quite as you could. You had seen your fair share of scary in everyday life so now horror movies simply didn't phase you whatsoever. The light illuminated Liam's face enough so you could see his furrowed eyebrows along with the confused look in his eyes. "Cold" you simply said,Turing your attention back to the television where far to much blood was being sprayed over the screen.

At first you didn't notice it but over a small amount of time,you seemed to be getting warmer or you were just to cold so you started to make up things. You glanced out of the corner of your eye perhaps Scott had gotten cold as well and turned up the heat,of course that thought quickly left your mind when you remembered that he was a werewolf so it was unlikely he would be getting cold anytime soon.

You then noticed that the beta's arm was loosely resting a top the couch,and that he seemed slowly inching his way closer to you. The corner of your mouth twitched slightly forming the smallest smirk ever on your face for a split second before vanishing. As the movie continued so did the small movement between the two of you and by the time the credits rolled around you were quite warm,who knew werewolves could double as a heating blanket?

;
Yes I know this was short and simple but I thought it was cute! I hope all is well with all of you amazing people Love ya!!