Where Are You?

"Hello?" I said walking in an unfamiliar place. "Winter... You're here you're finally here" I heard a female voice, it was soft and comforting. I walked through tall walls but they were a soft pearl color.

"Where am I?" I said

"You're safe..." I then saw a tall lady in a white dress. She had long blond hair with ocean blue eyes.

"What do you mean?" I said finally approaching her.

"You're safe from the evil..." She said looking at me.

"I don't understand..."

"Let me tell you a story Winter... A long time ago there were goods and bads... The good beat the evil... But somehow they returned... And they want the six..."

"The six what???" I said confused and inpatient.

"The six lords of the world... They wanted reveng for killing their kind. Winter... The six are gods, but five of them were killed... They all died except for one of the five... Which is Jared... There is still chance for him to be brought back, he is lost but we know that he is out there.... But Winter you are the sixth god... You are him... You must be careful."

"What makes us so significant?" I said astounded by the news.

"The first one is god of fire, then water, after that is wind... Then plants...then it was Jared...the god of sand and earth...and you are the sixth...the unknown god... We don't know what makes you the god of. But that's what the evil want... They want something even more powerful. They want you.... You can only be safe if you find Jared... When you do, bring him to the moonlight path... He is hidden somewhere in someone's body... But you have to help him recognize who he really is, hurry before its too late! And Winter..."