Fireworks • trienta y cuatro

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Of course it will be dedicate to her but no one except maybe the band will know.

I went to grab my guitar but there was a knock at my door.

"Yeah!" I yelled and Justin came into the room.

"Hey you're actually moving." He said sarcastically.

I scoff and said "Look I just finished a song.". jumping off the bed holding the notebook.

"What? You wrote a song? You could have told us we could have helped." He said.

"Umm. It's about Monica.. I wanted to write it.. What do you think?" He took the notebook from me and started reading the lyrics.

"This is really good just you know we always have to tweak a few things here and there but it's good!" I smiled and hugged him.

"Okay okay I know your kinda going through a heart break right now but you could take a shower and brush your teeth." He grimaced. I chuckled awkwardly and mumbled a sorry. I pulled away from him and went to my dresser.

"I'll take a shower right now and when I'm out all of us can work on the song and talk to the label. He said okay and walked away.

I opened a draw and instantly saw a small box and my mood dropped again.

I grabbed it and took a minute to get the courage to open it.

I saw four small blades and just a bunch of stuff.

I shook my head. I didn't want to think of Monica doing that to herself. I closed the box and shoved it under my clothes.

I grabbed a random shirt and pants and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

- 3rd person (Monica) -

"Yes finally thank you mom!" Monica shrieked holding her new phone.

"Your welcome sweetie. Just don't drop it like you did the other!"

"I know mom." She smiled rolling her eyes playfully "I just really hate that I lost all my contacts. I miss Lindy, Kylie and well even Eli."

"Eli seemed like a sweet boy and don't you have tweeter or whatever it is? Just message your friends on there."

"Twitter!" She grumbled "And oh yeah! I'll try to see if they even still get on. Anyways thanks mom." She said again and hugged her then she pulled away and went to her room.

She started picking out some clothes to change into since she was still in her pajamas and didn't feel like being a lazy ass all day but also she wanted to take her siblings to the park.

"Monica!" Her stepdad yelled.

"Yeah!" She yelled back and went into the hallway for she could hear him properly.

"Your friend Juliana is on the phone!" He yelled and Monica went into his room and grabbed the phone.

"Hey J!" She said excitedly and went back into her room and collapsed on the bed.

"Hey M! Did you finally get your new phone?" She asked.

"Yes I did! I got a new number too. Give me yours." Monica said and then she said her number to Monica and she put it into her phone. Monica texted her and both of the girls were shrieking in excitement.

"So why did you get a new number?"

"Oh um well I had the phone with the friends I lived with phone plan but since I got a new one I just got it with my mom so yeah I had to get a new number and all."

"Oh well that sucks but I'll tell the girls to text you and give them your number."

"Thanks J."

"No problem. Soo you are liking Arizona so far?" She asked hoping for a yes.

"Yes! I've been having so much fun and I made so many friends here already. I'm so happy about being with my brothers and sisters again." Monica said. She was having a blast. She just wasn't ready to tell J everything about how she was adopted and never met her family before but she will soon or when she feels close enough to her.

"Yeah? So you've been hanging out with them a lot how about you come with me to the mall today?"

Monica chuckled and said "sure but after I take Lilly and Jake to the park because I promised them."

"Oh okay. Sooo have you made any novios yet?" J sang.

Monica blushed and said "Wellll there's this guy at school." with a huge smile on her face.

1437 words

Yes the book is over now but read the next few chapters I post. Also I didn't really reread it so sorry if it's so crappy but I will edit it later -blurryfacelester