Unintentional Roommates ↠ Kunimi Akira ↠ NSFW

Começar do início

Sighing, the sound of your shoes tapping against the floor stop. Your eyes take in the numbers presented on the door. "113.. I wonder if he's inside.." Your hand twists the door knob, and you find that although one of the two beds have been taken, a volleyball, an extra pillow, and a few other things on top of it; No one aside from you is actually in the room.

You step inside, placing your baggage on the empty bed. "Where is he.." Your question is answered when you pick up on the sound of an open shower in the restroom.

'Oh, he's showering then? I guess I have more time to think about introducing myself.' You think to yourself, and unpacking your things slowly.

---

10 minutes pass when the bathroom door opens, and unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately), your room mate is in the nude, only a white towel covering his lower parts. You stiffen upon meeting eyes with him, and within three seconds flat you were able to squeak out an "I'm Sorry!", reach out for a pillow, and stuffed your face as hard as you can against the plain sheets of the pillow. You were so shocked that you didn't realise that you had spoken in English, instead of Japanese.

Mr. No Name is quick to realise the situation. "Oh, so you're my room mate, then?" It's a question directed towards you, although you get the feeling he already knows the answer. You still answer anyway, to be polite.

"Yeah.." You then remember: He's Japanese. You're unsure on whether or not he's super fluent in English, so you should probably be speaking in Japanese. The least you could do was to make it easier for him to converse to you. Besides, you're in Japan- you might as well get used to it. "There's been a mistake, so they assigned me to a male room mate unintentionally." You explain, now in Japanese.

"I could tell.." He sighs, and you finally felt the red in your cheeks go away, and looked up from the pillow. A sign of relief escapes your lips- he's dressed.

"(Y/LN) (Y/FN) doesn't seem like a guy's name, to me." He tells you after a while. You observe him just lie on his bed, lazily tossing the volleyball up, then his rather dull brown eyes would trail the movement of the ball as it would fall back down.

At that moment, you have another realisation- How come he knows your name, and yet you're not even aware of who he is.

"So, um, what about you.." You almost want to smack yourself- your voice came out to be softer than it's usual tone, and that was such a lame start to your sentence. But you hear him hum, and he stops playing with his volleyball; At the least, you have his attention.

"You, uhh.. Well, I don't know your name yet." You say finally. He raises and eyebrow. "They include the name of your room mate, as well as their schedule, on one of the papers they're supposed to give you after you get your dorm keys." He states, and you almost feel a pink tinge beginning to adorn itself upon your ears and cheeks.

Either they didn't give you one, or you simply were in such a rush you forgot all about it. Embarrassing, either way. You probably just looked stupid in front of this most likely responsible and intelligent guy.

"Oh." You didn't know what else to say. Finally, his eyes meet yours the second time today. And you wonder- since when did dull brown eyes ever look good? Because it seemed to just- work on him. It complimented his dark hair, and his stoic, yet, in a way soft, features.

You weren't really the type of person to go for.. well, his type. However, you found yourself intrigued by him. Well, you supposed that's nothing out of the ordinary- he is your room mate, after all. You are bound to be curious about him.