Forbidden Forest

Draco POV

I wake up in the dark and I'm all tied up. I don't know where I am exactly but all I know is it's dark and I'm afraid.

Everything that happened before I woke up is a blur except that I was knocked out and dragged somewhere.

I open my eyes even more and I feel a sharp pain in my side like someone kicked at it repetitively. I touch it lightly and wince. I can barely move but I could still touch it. 

Whoever did this is going to pay for what they've done to me. I move my hand up and pull on the rope it loosens a little so I can pull both of my hands up. I almost scream out in pain my side hurts so bad.

I hear a twig snap and I say. "Who's t-there? Back to hurt me again?"

"It's just me Malfoy. Why the hell are you all tied up?" I hear Harry Potter say.

"I was wondering the same thing. Why are you here Potter?" I ask.

"Do you even know where we are?" Harry asks.

"No. Where are we?" I ask him as he comes and unties the ropes.

"In the forbidden forest." He says.

"Well why are you in here then?" I ask.

"I don't know I was just walking along the edge and I heard a noise and came in here to find you all tied up." He say.

"Oh well thanks for untying me." I say.

"You're welcome Draco." He says helping me stand up more. "Do you need help getting out of here?" He asks.

"Uh sure yeah." I say trying to sound tough while in pain.

Harry puts my arm over his shoulder and helps me walk out. I lean into him more just so I can be closer.

Within a few minutes we are out in the moonlight outside of the forbidden forest.

"Thanks for helping me. I know you hate me and all and shouldn't have helped me but thanks." I say looking away from him.

"I don't hate you Draco I just have to act like I do so my friends don't think I want to be friends with an enemy." He says. I can feel his eyes on me. I turn to look at him.

"Y-you don't hate me? I just thought you did because the weasel and Granger do." I say looking into his eyes now.

"Well they only hate you because you say horrible things to them." He says looking into my eyes now. My god his eyes are so beautiful. "Like calling Hermione a mud blood and always saying how poor Ron is."

"I just say all those things because my friends tell me to. I don't want to but  if I don't my friends will think I'm not cool enough to be their friend." I say.

"Well some friends they are then. You shouldn't have to be mean to people just to please them." Harry says.

"I know but I've been friends with them forever and I can't lose them." I say.

"Just tell them that if they can't handle you not being mean then they should find other friends." He says still staring into my eyes.

"Maybe I should. But then I wouldn't have any friends." I say looking away again.

"But you will have me." Harry says and I turn to look back at him again. "I can tell Ron and Hermione that you're not a bad guy and maybe they will accept you as a friend like I have. If you will accept me as a friend." Harry says.

"Of course I will accept you as a friend." I say grabbing Harry's hand. "Will you walk back with me?" I ask.

He looks down at our joined hands then back up at me and smiles.