Help Me.

Self Harm warning. If this will be triggering please don't read.

Draco's POV

I was walking around the corridors when I heard something. It sounded like it was coming from Moaning Myrtle's bathroom.

It sounded like a quiet but calling sob. Like someone was in need.

I open the door to see Harry Potter sitting on the floor with cut and bloody wrists crying.

"Hey, Potter why are you doing that to yourself?" I ask concerned.

"I can't tell you." He says looking away.

"Why can't you tell me? Just because I'm the enemy?" I ask.

He just stated to cry harder.

"Do you want me to go get Weasley or Granger?" I ask.

"No. Don't do that. Please they can't see me like this." He says.

"Please tell me it's okay." I say.

"I can't you will be mad at me." He says starting to cry again.

"I won't be mad. I promise." I say trying to be a better person.

"Fine," he says taking off his glasses and wiping away his tears. "I like this person and I'm afraid they don't like me back." He says sniffling.

"Who's the girl?" I ask.

"It's not a girl." He says looking embarrassed and stressed out.

"Oh. Then who's the guy?" I ask. "I really don't care that you're gay." I say.

He just starts crying again. I'm finding it hard not to cry watching this beautiful boy break down like this.

"It-it's y-you." He says stuttering and crying even harder now.

I just can't take it any more so I hug him as tight as I could with him being sat up against the wall.

"I like you too Harry." I say looking into his stunningly beautiful green eyes.

He just starts crying again and he hugs me back looking relieved.

"I thought you hated me?" He asks.

"I have to make it look like I hate you but I really don't. It's because of Crabbe and Goyle." I say.

"Oh." He says.

"Why didn't you come to me when I was alone? Why do you have to result to this." I say looking at his bloody arms.

"I thought you would laugh at me." He says.

"Let's get all of this blood cleaned up and let me help you clean out the cuts." I say on the verge of tears.

"Okay." He says.

I hold his hands and walk up to one of the sinks.

"This is going to hurt. Just look at me if that helps." I say turning on the water.

"Ahhhhouch!" He says biting down on his lip and looking at me.

I wash the blood out of his cuts as gently as I possibly can.

"Come here." I say pulling him into another hug.

I just hold him like this for what felt like forever but far to little time.

"Would you mind just sitting here with me until I can fully calm down? Please." Harry says staring into my eyes.

"Of course I can sit here with you Harry." I say.

We just sit on the floor and talk while holding each other for hours.

"Thank you Draco." He says.

"You're welcome Harry." I say holding him a little bit tighter.

A/N : I hope you will all enjoy what I have started and I will try to update at least once a week maybe more. Thanks for reading.