Chapter Five

On Monday I did the regular routine and made sure to ask Ted for the shot gun. He said he'll see what he can do. I didn't even reach to my desk before I felt Mila right next to me.

"Spill the beans NOW," Mila said while I sat down she leaned onto my face and gave me an accusing glare.

"Whatever do you mean," I said while fixing the stack of papers on my desk.

"You know what I mean now tell me," Mila said.

"Ok, it was good," I said looking down at my papers.

"It was only just good," Mila said while snatching my papers from me.

"It was amazing and he's italian or french, are you happy now," I said looking at her, her face had a big grin and then handed my papers back to me.

"He made me feel like a teenager again but it was only for a night and it would never have worked he's the type of person who wouldn't settle down and I'm the type who wants 3 more kids," I said and she looked at like I was crazy.

"You already have 3 why do you want 3 more," she said.

"You wouldn't understand, its between my kids and I, and why shouldn't I have 3 more kids," I said giving her an accusing face she put her hand up in defeat, I smiled.

"Did you remember that we have a Gala Wednesday," I said to her

"Yup, and I have a great dress for it, what are you wearing." she asked me.

"I'm wearing a suit since I have a bet going on with Lucas, who said I wouldn't look good in a suit," I told her she stopped and look at me.

"You know you're the only person I know who would wear a suit for their kid," she said and smiled, I smiled back at her.

"Do you have a date" I asked her.

"Is this your way of asking me to the Gala," she asked me.

"Well, since I'm already wearing a suit, I thought why don't I ask you since nobody asked you," I said while getting started on my work.

"Are you trying to say that I can't get a date if I wanted to," she said.

"No I'm just saying that since I'm already going to wear a suit why don't we just go together and you know how hard it is to get a guy in a suit," I said to her making sure she doesn't get the wrong idea of what I'm saying.

"Well, good because I can get whoever I want and I'll go with you but you can't be mad at me if I leave you during the Gala got it," she said.

"And I'm not just doing this for you I'm doing this because I want to see the look on Lucas and everyone else at the Gala's face when you come in with a suit on," she said making me smile and we both started getting down to work.

The office was working perfectly fine like it always does until lunch time when some of the younger workers were talking about some sexy italian/french man that came in. My mind immediately went to My Sexy Italian/French Man and to see if it was him. Mila walked to my desk and asked the question that was going through my mind.

"Do you think it's him," she asked me and I just nodded my head. She grabbed me and we walked over to the girls who was talking about him.

"He is so hot and rich," one of them said.

"I wouldn't mind doing him maybe he'll get me a gift afterwards," another said.

"I would so go home with someone like him gorgeous and rich," the third one said.

"I would love to live in a mansion," the last one said and I knew then to walk from them. I mean come on they're like in their early 20's and all they care about is having sex with a rich guy. I walked to the lounge that was on our floor and got some orange juice and chocolate chip cookies that I hid from everyone or they'll eat it all up. I opened the bottle and drank some then I heard some come inside the lounge room and close the door.