Prologue (Background Info)

The covers are made from a lot of people like AllyMcAllister and MiNsHi who did my cover for another book which I'll put up later on in this book and a preview. This book is a prequel to my other books which will be based on the kids. I changed the title from The Billionaire Unexpected Babies to the Billionaire Wife, much shorter and doesn't give it the plot.

This book is made purely from my mind and I might have used some ideas from books that I read on wattpad or on my own time which I will dedicate the chapter too. I really don't want people to copy or use some of the events that have happened in this book unless you give me credit for it.

Thank you for reading this book and I hope you enjoy it, all right and copyrights go to me and me only!!!!

I finally have an editor, and as of a couple days ago my book is edited. I also want to say thank you for reading this book when it had so many mistakes. Even though this book is edited, this is my first version of the book and I will be changing up the story, either adding more into certain chapters along with deleting some chapters.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was my first day on the job, I walked up to the white door and pressed the doorbell. I could hear a voice saying coming, the doorknob turned and the door opened. The person who opened the door was a older white women, in her 40's, she had nice blond hair and a huge smile on her face.

"You must be Anna," she said while opening the door for me to walk inside, I smiled and nodded and came inside and saw the beautiful interior of the home. It was nice and huge, you can tell she spent time into making her house into what she wanted. I turned to see her watching me but she quickly put a smile on her face and started walking.

I followed her to the living room where two older kids were on their phones and a younger one was playing with his toys. He looked up and smiled at me, I couldn't help but smile back right at him, he then turned back to his toys. We walked all the way to the dining room where she asked me to sit.

"Would you like water or juice?," She asked when opening the fridge

"Juice would be fine," I said watching her grab a glass and poured the juice while getting some water and heading back to the table, she smiled and put the juice in front of me. She than sat across from me and we sat in silence for a while before she finally asked me.

"Why do you want to adopt," She asked looking at me, I took a deep breath in and out finally answering the question that been on my mind since I first thought of it.

"I want to adopt because I want to give them a chance. I want to show them what love can do, what a family is and to help them reach their full potential. I want to give them everything that they were forced to give up, when they didn't even know better." I said and just like that I felt my heart tighten a bit,

I know I'm too young to be a mother, I graduated a year ago, but when I traveled to a third world country and saw all those little kids working and begging, my heart broke and I promised to myself that I will adopt, I might have my own kids later on but as of right now, I want to adopt.

"That's the most honest answer I heard in years," she said smiling at me,

"How many children would you want to adopt," she asked, I never really thought of it, I was an only child and always wanted siblings because I was lonely, so maybe two children.

"Two children," I said sounding unsure.

"Are you sure?," She asked me

"I was an only child, growing up and I know for a fact I don't want that for my children, I always thought of having a huge family but not by myself, so as of now maybe only two," I said trying to convince not just her but me too, the little boy who was playing with his toys came running straight to the dining room.

He was crying about how the older kids were teasing him, she told him that she will talk to them right now. He sat on the chair, and started playing with one of the toys, he was eyeing my glass every couple of minutes, I slowly pushed it to him. He waited a couple minutes before finishing the entire glass and then smiled at me.

"Hi, my name is Anna, what's yours," I asked holding my hand,

"My name is Brandon" he said,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where are we going," Brandon asked from the back seat.

I adopted him a couple years ago, when his foster mother had a medical problem and had to give up her rights for him. She told me that I was a great fit for Brandon and just like that I filled out the paper works to become his legal guardian. There were some issues like he is young, and I'm young but after being closely watched and numerous appointments he finally became my son after 9 months since the day I started the paper works.

"I have some papers to fill out and you're gonna make some new friends," I said heading to the orphanage, I got a call from a social worker who was looking for a home for two siblings. I was hesitant on adopting two children at once but I said I will come to see if they accept me.

I pulled up to the orphanage and got out the driver's seat, I got Brandon out made a beeline to the door, I told him to wait up as I locked the car and grabbed my bag. I walked up the stairs and he grabbed my hand while we went inside to look for the social worker.

"Anna, over here," she yelled from across the room, I walked straight to her with Brandon.

"And this little guy must be Brandon" she said getting down to his level and handing him a candy, he smiled and thanked her.

"I called you because from what I hear, you would be a great match for these two kids. They been through alot and what they need now is a stable home and someone who would love them." She said talking to me

"There mother and father were never in the picture, but was raised by an aunt until she died two years ago. They been to 5 foster homes and none of them worked out mainly because the older sibling who is a boy, doesn't play well with other kids. They don't want to be separated at all, and you're my last hope," she said half pleading and half explaining their situation to me,

She called them over and I can see them walk from a distance, they looked like twins. The second sibling was a girl and she was walking behind her older brother, I can tell he would do anything for his little sister, that's when I realized Brandon left, he was walking towards them, he stopped in front of the boy and reached into his pocket. He held his hand out to the girl and said candy. She moved from her brother and took it, while saying thank you.

"Well, this is interesting" the social worker said, watching them interact with each other for the first time.

"My name is Brandon," he said.

"My name is Isabella," the girl said.

"My name is Lucas," the boy said.