Guessing the reason behind my scowl he faked an innocent expression "I was just going to say how elegant you looked trying to get your shoes on in a hurry" he smirked.

I snorted trying to feign anger but glancing down at my watch I realised I was already over my time limit by ten minutes! I screamed "shit! Gotta go bro, love ya" quickly pecking him on the cheek before running out of the door to the garage.

Wishing that I had time to admire my baby, a bright red mini convertible, I jumped in and reversed out into the road.

"watch you don't break your kneck in those sky scrapers you call shoes Kells!" I heard my brother shout out, I sent him a grin as I pulled away, a lot of people didn't understand the close relationship I had with my brother. It's because my parents have been dead for a long time, so he basically raised me by himself. He's fiercely protective of me but I know it's only because he loves me and as annoying as it can be, I wouldn't change it for the world.

Screeching to a halt outside Becks' house I blared the horn to let her know I was here. Two seconds later she came running out of her house and jumped into the car.

"I know, I know, I'm sorry!" I defended myself before she could even say anything.

"It's cool" she said grinning "just step on it so we have some time to scout out any hot new transfer students" she wiggled her eyebrows suggestively making me crack up "looking shit hot today by the way Kells"

"More than I can say for you" I quipped, pausing "only joking, you look fit as fuck" I sent a wink her direction making her laugh.

I pulled up in the seniors car park and jumped out chucking on my ray bans for good measure. I grabbed my handbag and started heading for the school with Becks.

I could feel eyes following us as we gained on the large building. Without being arrogant me and Becks were pretty popular at our school. I think the reason being is we weren't bitches, unlike the cheersluts glaring at us from the bikesheds. We didn't so much fit into any 'clicks' as such we just did our own thing and hung out with anyone, well almost anyone. I don't think I could stand listening to any of the cheersluts for more than two minutes without punching them in their fake faces.

"ooh Jack is soo checking you out" Becks squeeled under her breath.

I gave a chuckle and glanced over to where jack, one of the jocks, was sitting on his truck bonnet with a cheerslut wrapped around him, not paying her any attention. I caught his eye and pulled my sunglasses down my nose enough for him to see the wink I shot him, using my other hand to blow him a kiss. I let out a satisfied chuckle when he grinned at me causing the cheerslut practically trying to dry hump him to turn and glare at me.

"Bitch-Tease" becks smirked at me.

I shot her a questioning look, to which she chuckled and said " Well you and I both know that you have no real interest in jack"

"hey, don't hate the player...hate the game" I smirked back at her.

***

I made my way to the canteen at lunch time to grab some food and meet Becks when Jack sauntered up to me with what I'm sure he though was a sexy smirk on his face, I personally think he just looked freakily evil.

"hey babe" he said as he wrapped his arm around my waist, making people stare.

"hey baby, it's good to see you" I replied pecking him on the cheek and fluttering my eyelashes at him. He paused for a moment seeming slightly dazed, or perhaps in shock that I hadn't brushed him off. He continued to sit with me and Becks for the rest of lunch trying to impress us with stories of how brave or strong or hard he was. Yeah... pathetic! I bet I wear heels bigger than his dick. Having had enough of Jacks crap I jumped up, making my excuses and figured I might as well go sit in my science class for the extra ten minutes before lunch ended and classes resumed.

I was sitting contentedly in my usual spot at the back of the classroom listening to my ipod when I saw the door crack open out of the corner of my eye. Twisting myself in my seat I had to stop my mouth from hanging open in awe as the sexiest, most handsome man I have ever seen in my entire life walked through the door.

Trying to remember to breath and hoping to god I wasn't drooling I stared at the gorgeous man in front of me, inspecting his broad muscles shoulders, tanned skin, dark ruffled hair. It was then that he noticed he wasn't alone and that I was here, catching my eyes with his as I took out my ear buds. I don't know if I was imagining things but I could have sworn I saw his deep brown eyes widen and something that looked a lot like lust streak through them as we just stared at each other stupidly. He was the first to snap out of it breaking into a sexy smirk making me stare at his lips. He chuckled, making a shiver run down my spine at the deep sound of it, it was only then that I realised I was biting my lip and probably looked ridiculous all wide eyed and staring. I quickly corrected my stance and pulled my most sensual smirk out of the bag and sending a wink his way. This time it was his turn to look stupid as his smirk dropped and his eyes darkened once more.

I was about to open my mouth to ask him if he was in this lesson when my gym teacher Miss Turner opened the lab door.

"oh hi Lewis, just wanted to see how your first morning of teaching went" she purred, fluttering her stumpy eyelashes and trying to sound seductive.

I would have laughed aloud if I hadn't just figured out what she said... Miss. Turners voice faded away and I couldn't for the life of me tell you if he replied, as intrigued as I was to hear his voice.

First morning of teaching....surely that didn't mean? WAIT....he's my teacher?!?! OH HELL NO!!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE FIRST CHAPTER!! I'll try and upload tomorrow (: