stitch 3: the jealousy program

Beginne am Anfang

"ahh...poe." he grabbed his. "I should go back to my quarters. So you can meet Poe."

I stood up. "From now on I am your master. Until dad came back."

"Yes master cloud." He said. "Are you free later? You up for some alcohol?"

"I'm grounded." I said. "Also Iam not allowed in the bar anymore"

"Seriously...okay I'll just hang out with you later at the party" He smiled and walked to the door.

"Take care.." i mumbled. And hoping that he would hear.

He heard it. "Yes I will sunshine." He smiled and left the room.

My mind was blank. I just dont know what to do anymore.
I just lied to him that the one i love is Poe.
Should i tell him that i love him? I should confirm it first, what he feels towards me. It would be wiser enough. I should ask Poe to be my pretend admirer.
He would understand that.

Now what will I do,
The chances of me being with him is -99999999 out of 100.

I walked to the veranda where Poe and BB8 usually hang out and yes I am right. They are there.

"Hey C!" He yelled as he saw a glimpse of me.

"Beeeepp!" BB8 beeped and rolled to me.

"Hey there BB8..." i smiled and gave him a pat.

"How is the training with Benny boo going?" He said, taking a sip from his tea. "Are there alot of butterflies and floating hearts around?"

"Not really..." I smiled. "I need you to do me a favor"

"Oh no no no, not tauntauns, gungans or ewoks please. Fuck it if its a wampa." He said waving his hand over me.

"Beep beep bop beeep!" BB8 exclaimed.

"Poe, I need you to be my pretend admirer. Please. I fuckin beg you. Please. Please." I said.

"How long will this take?" He said, eating his cinnamon bun

It surprised me that he wasnt shocked or anything. Instead a smile flashed his face.

"So youre in?" I smiled wrapping my arms aroumd my bestfriend.

"I cant say no, you will surely kill me" he smirked "how long will this last anyways?"

"Until Ben confesses to me." I smiled.

"You know what C, I could really kiss you right now." He said leaning in.

I was startled and moved away "what did you just say?"

He let out a chuckle. "Nah, I'm just messing with ya, at times like that, you should just go with the flow. Just go with it, no sayin no."

"Okay, okay...hey P, thanks...I owe you alot." I smiled and cupped his face.

"Dont be like that, I might fall for you." He said smiling.

"The fuck, P." I pushed him away jokingly.

"Just joking..." he said.

We exchanged laughs and just there at the veranda sitting and talking about how our days went.

It was always like this when I am with Poe. Poe is a very sweet man. He is very kind and charming too.
I just dont know why he doesnt have any girl around him. He is handsome too.
But our relationship is totally platonic.
I keep it that way.
We both do.

Ever since we are 10 years old, me, Ben and Poe would always play in the labyrinth, in the gardens, even the Jedi temple. We went to the same school, and lived in the same compound. But Poe wasnt trained as a Jedi like Ben and me did.
Poe likes flying, he likes planes, aircrafts, building spaceships, x-wings, y-wings all of their variants.
Poe loved them all.
So I guess its fair.

Now, Poe and Ben arent talking that much. They are still friends, I guess. I am still close with them. But not them. Ugh. Do you get it? They just drifted apart. I guess that's jusr life.
Its pretty complicated.

"Master Cloud" We turned around to see Ben, dressed in his robe. "we need to return to the temple to start training
Like uncle said."

"Poe, can I borrow her for a day? Please?" I said, referring to his x-wing.

"Fine...I'll let you drive it." He replied, glancing over Ben that was looking at him too.

I looked over Poe and signaled him. "See you later Poe." I smiled.

He hugged me and kissed my temple. Like he always do. Its kinda normal for us to act that way. "Okay C, take care."

I waved over him and walked with Ben towards the temple. He must be feeling awkward.
"I think he likes you." He blurted out.

"How can you say?" I replied. "Its normal for us to act that way I mean like, were bestfriends"

"And I am not your bestfriend?" He said.

"No-Yea-I mean of course both of you are my bestfriends. I just dont want to lose you both." I said. "Why dont you go talk to him? I mean were childhood friends right? What did ever go wrong?"

"We just, y'know drifted apart." He replied.

I just think there was more to the story.

We trained and trained for days. And Poe and mine's fake relationship isnt working to make Ben flustered or jealous.
It makes him happy even more and pushes me to confess my feelings for Poe.

What a dork.

I just really hope that he would get the hint already.

SORRY THIS WAS BAD! ILL TRY HARDER!