kstitch 2: butterflies

Start from the beginning

I got scores like F's and E's. Unlike Ben who always got A's

So technically speaking i am way out of his league.
Also I am not his type. And i am not hot like those twi'leks. I am just plain looking. And kinda chubby.
And i am a big troublemaker.

I do not have low self esteem.
I just tell the truth.

Well, those things that i am good at are stalking, lying and killing annoying creatures.
Yeah.

Yup thats all.

I, Cloud Skywalker is way out of Ben Solo's league.

And i am still hoping that he would like me back.

"Miss Cloud, your father is waiting for you in the balcony." The handmaiden said to me before I enter the palace.

"Thank you." I replied and headed to wherever my father is.

"Daughter. Sit down. We need to talk." He said.

"Whatever it is i didnt do it. And if i am blamed for it i am so sorry. It wont ever happen again promise" i said.

He let out a chuckle. "You dont even know what i am gonna say! Its not that bar thingy, cloud..."

I was relieved so I sat down. "Then what it is about dad?"

"Your training as a Jedi." He said. "You are Skye's padawan. And while he's gonna spend a few months in Yandar, and I am going to do some things too, I am going to need you to train Ben for awhile.
Just awhile. And awhile is a short period of time."

My heart is about to explode.

Is this real?

Is this really real!?

I am going to train Ben Solo!?

"Yeah sure thing dad, I can handle Ben." I smiled and kept my chill mood.

"He is very short tempered. Thats what he needs to work on." He reminded. "Also, I will assign Poe to watch over you. And young lady, no more bars please. When I was your age all I do is farming and fix droids."

"I can handle it by myself dad, and no need to ask Poe to watch me, I am a good girl." I smiled.

"Whatdo you want on my way back? Do you want more cloud candies?" He said.

"Umm... not cloud candy. I want you to bring me the first branch or the first rock that you will see once you landed then it will always remind you of me" i smiled and hugged him tightly

He planted a kiss on my temple. "Be careful my Cloud"

"Yes daddy, be careful too. Always hydrate." I replied and ran off to my quarters.

I will be missing my father badly. I cant even bear a day without seeing him. That is how I love my father.
I am such a daddy's girl.

Ben isnt as close to his father unlike me.
But he is close to mine too because he's my father's apprentice also Ben's father is always away.
But yes, they are close but not that close.

I sat on my bed and looked out on the window, theres Ben and dad, training.
Then Ben makes a mistake and throws tantrums like a little kid.
Dad makes him calm down. But he cant.

I think it would be so hard for me training him.

"Hey there. Want some blue milk?" Poe appeared from my side and smiled.

"Yes, thank you..." I grabbed it and drank alot

"Slow down! Damn Cloud, youre gonna choke yourself." He said.

"You know, Poe. I just dont know what to do anymore... my mom is expecting big things from me that i cannot do. She always thinks that I can run the kingdom as much greater than my grandmother did.." i said. "Same with Ben..look at him."

"Ben chose his path as a jedi. You chose to take both paths; being a jedi and being a princess. Do you know its really hard? Like your brother always told you, you should believe in yourself, you have excelled in many ways, well if your mom cant see that, i can see it. Very clearly." Poe said, tapping my shoulders.

I gave him a big hug "i am so glad i have you...P"

"Oh, You too, C" he said hugging me back.

"Wait, I have something to show you. Close your eyes okay?" I ran to my walk in closet and tried on the dress I made for thanksgiving day.

"Now open your eyes." i said

His eyes widen and he smiled. "Youre beautiful..."

"Do you think Ben would like it? Do you think he'll finally like me?" I asked.

"Yeah...its...I am sure he'll find you...your dress- i mean beautiful." He said, fiddling the pen on my table.

"Beep beep bop beep" BB-8 Beeped.

"I have to go now...I'll catch you up later." He kissed my temple and winked as he stepped outside.

No. No. No.

What did I just felt?

No its not these things again.
And shit, why Poe?

He's mybestfriend. We cant. We shouldnt. And never.

Ugh.
Damn butterflies