☆Have you seen him☆

The sun beat down on the hot sizzling payment of Danvilles sidewalks. I've been searching for what feels like centuries, but I think I would be over reacting if I said that. My golden and brown locks swayed in the summer breeze as I walked with a heavy heart down the side walk of a little suburb with houses of blue and yellow Lined up side by side. The gently sound of birds chirping and children playing and enjoying there freedom and youth put me in peace.

I stopped and looked around, hoping to get a clue to where Ferb might be, but all I saw was a lady walking her dog across the street and a girl with black hair and a pink shirt sitting on her porch. She must of notice me staring because she got up and started to make her way across the street right over to me.

"Hey, I couldn't help be notice you seem a little lost, need any help?" My face lit up and I gave her a big heart felt smile before I replied."thank you so much, I'm actually trying to find my friends house, but I have a feeling I've just been going in circles" she gave me a smile that could probably Mach mine" oh don't worry, when I was younger I got a patch in my fire site girl Troup for finding the lost, I'm sure we'll be able to find them, so what's this person's name?"
I smiled at her, I was so glad I was finally gonna get some help on this wild goose chase. "Yeah, his name is Ferb fletcher and I've been looki-" I was suddenly cut off by the girl "WOAH WOAH, back up sister; did you say Ferb fletcher" she said with a shocked expression. I looked around with a worried look hoping that I didn't do anything or say anything wrong. "Y-yes" I choked out.

The girl gave me a smile bigger the space itself "YOUR MABEL!!!!" she screamed. I jumped back a little at this sudden blast of emotion, and I though that I was random."yea-h, I'm his childhood pin pal from gravity falls, how do you know who I am?".

She smiled at me in a sweet and calming way " I'm one of his friends, Isabella." By this time I had put all the puzzle pieces together and smiled with joy "OH MY GOSH, your Isabella, it's so wonderful to finally meet you" I felt so happy at that moment. "It's awesome to meet you too, Ferb was right, you are very nice and sweet" I blushed at this and became confused on why. " aww, gee did he really say that. What a sweetheart" I said with a smile.

She giggled a little before speaking again " Ferb is gonna be so happy to see you, he's been waiting his whole life to finally meet you and now HERE you are" she gestured to me when she said this and I smiled happily knowing I was one step closers to meeting ferb." And I'm so happy to be here, so do you know where ferb lives?" I ask with hope. "Of course, right there" she pointed a yellow house that was directly behind me. I whiped around quickly with a giant smile plastered on my face."finally" I whispered with joy. My journey had finally come to an end and the real adventure was about to start. I turned around and out of instinct hugged Isabella with delight. "Thank you so much Isabella" she happily returned my hug and replied" your very welcome mabel, you can repay me with one of your famous sweaters so I can get a head start on winter" I smiled at her with a questioning look. "How do you know about my sweaters?". She smiled at me and placed her hands on her hips " you send them to ferb every year, he always wears them" I smile at the notion that ferb enjoys my sweaters that I make for him and replied " of course, it's the least I can do". She smiled at me before waving good bye and heading back across the street to her house. I turned back around and stared at the house in front of me.

I took a deep breath and smiled as bright as I could.

" here I come" I said as I made my way up towards the door.

////authors note///////
Hey guys, I'm really sorry it's been so long, I got distracted with school and stuff. I hope you like the story and this chapter, keep reading to see what happens ;)