\\The journey\\★

((Mabel POV))
★★★★★★★

I woke up to the sun shining through my window once again, but this time was different. I jump out of my bed unlike yesterday where I would take my time. I ran over to my closest and through on the same sweater with stars on it from yesterday along with the same outfit and accessory. I looked around my room quickly scanning for my bag. Once I found it I grabbed it and slipped on my marry Jane's. I took a second to get my other bag and backpack, although my backpack was filled with snacks, crosswords, and my technology to keep me busy on the way up there, if I didn't then I would die of boredom.

I ran over to my vanity and began to quickly brush my hair until it was soft to the touch. After that I took out my jewelry box and popped it open to get my star earrings. Once I went through the same routine of putting them in and wincing in pain as usual, I put my jewelry box in one of my bags. I took one last look in the mirror before whispering to myself " finally I'm gonna meet you " I said with a smile.

I grabbed the letter from yesterday and ran downstairs to say goodbye to dipper and grunkle Stan. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a pancake off the plate in the middle of the table, then I gave dipper I hug that would crush a normal person while saying " I love ya bro bro, see ya when I get back" he struggle to get out of my grasp while saying " i-i lov-ve you *breath* to-o" after that I was satisfy so I let him go with a giggle while turning around to go and say goodbye to Stan.once I found him in his usual spot in the recliner in front of the TV I ran up and gave him a soft hug and said" bye grunkle Stan, I'm gonna miss you" he chuckled a little before saying " I'm gonna miss you too kid, I mean dipper is good company but he doesn't play poker like you" after that he gave me a reassuring smile. I giggled before hugging him again, then I took my stuff and turned towards the door to go wait for the bus.

Once I was outside I sat down and waited for a while. "It supposed to be here at 7:30, so where is it" I said obviously impatient with the bus schedule. While I was sitting there I looked around the yard scanning place, but I stopped when I saw a little house with a sign that said "waddles". I felt my smile drop and memories invaded my mind, of waddles and all the time I spent with him.....before he....died. I felt a tear fall down my cheek but I quickly wipe them away. No, today was supposed to be my day. With that the bus drove up and stopped to let me in.

Once on the bus, I paid my way and sat down waiting for the long 3 or 4 hour drive, probably longer even. I sighed wishing I could be there right now. I flipped out my phone and started texting candy.

Mabel: Hey :)

I then sat there looking out the window waiting for a reply from her. It didn't take long though because my phone vibrated which indicated I got text

Candy: hey mab, what's up

.....

Mabel: oh I'm on the bus right now heading to Danville to see my friend ferb ★ :) ;)

Candy: oh! Really. I actually used to have a cousin that lived there, her name was Stacie :)

Mabel: REALLY, omg can can, you need to tell me this stuff girl (°^°)

Candy: oh I'm sorry Mabel, I didn't know you had a friend who leaved there :0

Mabel: its cool can can, well I think I'm gonna try to sleep this trip off, later can.

Candy: later Mabel :)

And with that, I put my phone away and tryed to sleep the trip off hoping that it would go by fast.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Time skip is brought to you by Marty mcfly, thank you
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I woke up to the bus stopping suddenly and in the process jerking me forward. All the sudden I herd the bus driver scream" tri-state area, Danville!! "
"Danville" I said out loud. I jumped up and grabbed my bags and quickly made my way off the bus. I look around the place that I had been dropped off, it was a city area with buildings and what not.

I looked at my phone. " 1:45, perfect " I said with a smile. After that I took out the letter and began to walk, trying to find the place I was looking for.