((DANVILLE))

[[Ferb POV]]
++++++++++++

It was around 12:00 in the afternoon, and I was leaning against our tree in the back yard hoping my letter got to Mabel safely. It's hard to believe me and Mabel have been pin pals since elementary, and now I'm graduated, and its my last summer. I was hoping this summer I could finally meet Mabel in person but I don't want to make her summer full of difficult planes.

I herd a door close which indicated that Phineas had just stepped out. "Hey ferb, are you ready for this summer, I got some big planes for-" he stopped mid sentence and gave me a look of worry obviously sensing something was wrong. " hey bro, you all right". I didn't really respond, I never really do, I just nodded a little bit. He gave me a look that told me he didn't buy it, but he went on anyway trying to shrug it off. " well I had these plane's for tomorrow for the world's largest metal slide, its gonna start in space and loop its way down, what do you think bro". I just gave him a thumbs up to tell him I thought it was a great idea. With that he smiled and walked off to go inside and perfect his planes.

Honestly I didn't feel like doing anything this summer, I was still upset that I never got to meet my childhood friend." Oh well" I said out loud to myself before getting up and heading inside.

Little did I know who would happen to show up tomorrow.