"Louis, please open your eyes !! " it's all my fault . I've killed 5 person and I never visited that family and ask for forgiveness for the loss . Oh god I'm terrible person . " Love , its wasn't your fault honey . Listen to me . Open your eyes , everything is fine ! '' I slowly open my eyes and see my mom worried face . I hugged her tighter and sobbed on her shoulder. " mo-m. I'm not only kill my sis-ter and my dad bu-t I kil-l the ot-her fam'ily too ." I cried harder and my mom rubbed my back and said " no love . Don't blame yourself honey . It's happen for a reason . Please stop crying . its hurting me inside boo " I hug her tighter and sobs some more. Then I said towards the blonde hair boys " c-an you g-ive me yo--ur fri-e-nds num-ber so I ca-n ca-ll hi-m and tell-s him ho-w sorr-y I am ? " the boys nodded and took out his phone and I take my phone too.

Then the boys said " here type this . 0769736542 " I type it and . . . " my friends name is Harry . Harry Styles. " that is why the number that I types showed harrys number . Oh god. What I'm going to do !! I'm pretty sure If I call him, he wouldn't want to be my friends again . He will hates on me and block me for contacting with him . "Louis honey , are ya okay ? " I shook my heads and said " no mom . I'm not. Let's go home mom . Please " my mom nod and she shook the blond and the brown boys " bye . Thanks for giving us the information. We are very sorry .. " I pull my mother hands to make her hurry to push Louis wheelchair . Louis is so afraid right now . Louis couldn't even meet that boys eyes anymore . Afraid they will judge Louis in inside their hearts . When mom push Louis , Louis overheard the boys said " poor him . I didn't blame him tho , it's wasn't his fault .. "no its Louis fault . If Louis didn't stand up in the car that will never happen . Louis hate himself sooo much .

Jay Pov

We are already on our ways to go back home and Louis keep mumbling sorry again and again . " Louis , you want to stay at home or in library? " I look over him and then he said " Lo-uis wa-nt to ge-t hom-e . Lou-is wa-nt to sle-ep . Lo-uis afr-aid " now I'm worried. When he talk in third person , he is really afraid and over thinking about something that bothers him. " love , what's bother you soo much ? " I stopped my cars on the side road and hold my son's hand .

His hand is soo sweaty . " Har-ry is Lo-uis fri-end . Lou-is foun-d his num-ber at the libr-ary. The one that Lo-uis saw at the Mcdo-nald . The one that mom talk to . Lou-is afra-id Ha-rry will nev-er be Loui-s frie-nds anym-ore and Har-ry will ha-te on Lo-uis beca-use Lou-is kill harr-ys dad and sist-er just like Lo-uis ki-ll his own sist-ers and dad " my tears start to falling down as I watched my son sobbed and putting his hand over his head" Lo-uis sho-uld be the one who die-d in the inci-dent be-cause it's Lou-is fa-ult aft-er all " I shook my heads and get out of my car and go towards his side . I open his car doors and hug him and said " it's not your fault love . It's nobody fault . Please don't blame yourself toward this things . If harry going to leave you , you still have me . I will be your side always . I will be your friend . I will be whatever you need love . Please stop blaming yourself. Alright love ? " he nodded and said " Louis is tired . Louis want to sleep . Please mom . " I nod and close his car door . While walking to the other side I took my phone from my pocket and dial Jesy numbers "hello Jesy . I need your help . Can you urm take care of the library today . I'm not be able to do so , so help me will ya . Alright . Thanks Jesy ! " I sigh and start to drive .

Niall Pov

" Knock knock " Liam and I was outside Harrys house . "Who's there ? " Harry said . I rolled my eyes cause harry know we are coming and he will always reply with the knock knock joker tone " Niam over here ! " Liam said patiently " Niam who ? " now I'm getting annoyed. He's already in the back of the door but he won't open the door ! '' Harry , your crush is over here " with that he quickly open the door and look around " where? " I smirk and push him inside " in my ass ! " he smack my head and I'm about to return back but " Oh Hi Niall and Hi Liam ! " Anne said while sitting down on the sofa with magazine on her laps .. I smiled toward her showing my teeth then turn to harry and said " harry let's go to your bedroom, we have something to say! " harry nod and start to walk upstairs.