The One Were Here For.

I woke on the floor of the basement. A soaring pain flew up in spine. I opened my eyes to see to figureson the far side of the basement. Not darling to move I listened to their voices, the words they were saying.

" Jesus. These bodies are just looking at me! Did you have to kill them? Couldn't we have stuck to the plan!" Rage and anger filled this mans face, he was smaller then the other man. Both dressed in black, his voice wasn't so deep. He sounded scared, and afraid. 

"Just shut up you winning little boy! You'll be next if you don't Zip it!" The Taller man had a very deep voice. His hands turned to fists as he paced around. He knew what he was doing. He had no remorse for what he had done. 

"What about the girl? There is  no way that one hit killed her, we'll have to do something...." His voice trailed off into a distant mumble. Somehow I had to get out off here. I didn't want to leave them. Not like this. But on the small flame of hope i had sparking inside me, if they were alive. I needed to get them help.  I slightly opened my eyes to see how far the men were, then closed them again. 

"Grab her. We'll dump her in the Lake. No-one will be out at this time. And she Isn't gonna wake up anytime soon." The taller mans voice was so cold and heartless. His voice was deep and dark. The kinda voice that sent shivers down his own mothers spine. He paced the basement.

Before I had time to think I was on my feet being dragged towards the stairs, I let him drag me along. When we reached the kitchen I had the advantage. I knew the house. I knew this land. The tall man wasn't in sight and the back door was locked. I lay on the floor while he fumbled for the key. As he turned his back i staggered to my feet and made my exit behind him. I tiptoed through the house, from room to room. 

"Where the f**k did she GO?! She was knocked out! How do you f*****g lose a half dead little GIRL! You Stupid Prick!" Footsteps arose the house. I heard them searching upstairs. I pulled myself up and to the back door swiftly. I ran the minute I was out. My feet stumbling over bits of rock and broken glass cutting the soles of my feet. 

"STOP RUNNING!" Screamed a voice from behind me. I upped the pace and broke into a sprint into the woods not so far from the back of my house. I stumbled over dead tree's and branches. I'd thrown myself into a bush, i heard him nearing behind  me, i held my breath and closed my eyes. It felt as if blood had drained from me. I couldn't feel anything, my body had gone numb for the sheer coldness in the air. When i was sure no-one was around i curled up in the dirt and let tears escape me. My chest felt heavy and my mind only flicking through the scenes in the basement. 

When I walked down to the basement it was to dark to see. The automatic lights flicked on and i saw what can only be described as valuer. Three mangled bodies lay across the stone floor. One of them my beautiful mothers. Her once flowing hair was tangled across the floor. Her once tight curls, were now frayed and massacred over the floor, blood tainted her hair. Her Rosie cheeks now pale white and ice cold. Her once deep blue eyes, now cold white and blistered with violent scenes.

The next body my fathers. His once pressed suit, was stained with blood. His skin as white as snow, his eyes dark, and his hair was plastered to his forehead. I knew he'd tried to protect my mother. He loved her since the moment they met. He promised to love her till the day they died. And he kept his promise.

In between them was the baby. 3 months old. Her name was  Poppy. Her tiny lifeless body laid unbeatenour parents. Both of them angled around her. 

I lay in the dirt crying until i saw the light break out around the sky, I staggered to my feet, and wriggled out of the bushes. I looked around to check i was alone and move towards the house. As i approachedthe back door I heard someone. Someone was running through the house. Luke.