i'm so sorry :(

so im sorry but i wont be uploading again for freak of nature, until tomorrow... This is also a very important authors note...

So today my friend told me that the TV series 'The Secret Circle' is like FoN. Yes they are books as well. So i know that they are similar but not the same. Here's how...

Zandy and the gang arent witches... they are humans with powers... for now;)  but Diane and the circle are witches.

Only Skyler and Alec (and Jacynth) are related since the people usually marry outside the club but they get stronger each generation instead of weaker as the magick in the blood is diluted. In the Secret Circle most of them are siblings, cousins, second cousins or related somehow.

There is a prophecy in FoN, there is only an unknown battle in TSC.

They all have mainly unique powers in FoN and a few group powers (flying and strength and speed but sebes is even stronger and faster than the others) in TSC the gems have certain powers but not the people.

The Circle dont take to the new girl (forgot her name) until near the end of the first story (some not even then) but they take to Zandy immediately.

The Circle is something no one knows about but they know they are some sort of club. In FoN they all have no idea why they hang together.

FoN- all live in different places. TSC - same street.

FoN - mother doesnt know TSC -Mother knows and grandmother helps

Yeha so i didnt base it on TSC incase you were wondering. There is a lot of other differences that i cbb listing but these are the main ones

Upload tomorrow

xx