A Bloody Knife (Reader's P.O.V.)

You tapped your foot impatiently, waiting for your good friend Jeff to come back from wherever he had gone to. You took another sip of the drink you held, hoping it would help.

Jeff soon came back and sat down with you, when Alex, or Manipulator, came over to you with the hat.

"Hey Y/N, wanna play?" She asked, holding the hat out to you.

"Umm.... I don't know..." You said.

"Oh, come on! It'll be fun!" She pleaded.

You sighed in defeat. "Fine. I guess I'll play."

You dug through the hat, feeling something along the lines of a knife blade touch your finger. You decided to pull it out, finding it to be a blood dripping knife. You wondered how it didn't get any of the other items in the hat bloody.

"Looks like you got Jeff!" Alex cheered, dragging you both to the closet.

Soon you were both locked in a dark closet, standing awkwardly. You didn't want to ruin your friendship with Jeff. You were thinking about what to say, when you felt Jeff's lips press against yours. At first you were in shock, but then, kissed back.

You pulled away, and he pinned you into the wall. He held your hands above your head, and kissed you again, more passionately. He but your bottom lip, and slipped his tongue inside, claiming every spot as his. You did the same to him, it almost feeling......right. He realeased your hands, which you tangled into his jet black hair.

You heard the door swung open and the footsteps following it freeze, as you broke away and turned to look at the black haired proxy in the doorway.

"Well....time's up." Alex said, her Crimson eyes wide with shock.

You left the closet, smiling and happy with your decision to play.

"Can we go to your room?" You asked Jeff.

"Of course." He says, grinning.

He grabbed your wrist and led you off, where you shared a night of kisses.