♛HE [13] : GOOD LUCK♛

Start from the beginning

"What do you want, Karma? Our game is about to start any seconds now!" She stated in annoyance.

"You're mad already? That's no fun. I just wanted to give you a little bit of my good luck charm~" He chuckles as he sent the girl his sweet smile.

"Where's this good luck charm?" she asked.

"I know you want it~ I'll give it to you, be grateful." He stated as he cupped her face with his right hand, he planted a kiss on her rosy cheeks.

H-He kissed me?!

Her cheeks turned red from the thought itself, his soft lips left her cheeks, then he gave her a smile. Not a mischievous one, but a sincere one.

"K-K-K-K-Karma! Y-Y-You!"

"There, you're good to go. Make Class 3-E proud, okay?" He whispered to her ear as her cheeks turned redder due to his actions, oh how bold he is.

Karma helps himself stroking her soft, silky black raven hair and stares deeply into her crimson red eyes with a smile painted on his handsome face.

She decided to push her thoughts out of the way as she looked up to Karma with a grin on her face.

"I'll show them who's the boss!" she said as the blush faded on her cheeks.

"Yeah, good luck." he said.

"You too. Show them who's the best! If you guys lost—I'll kick your butt!" she told him about the consequences of losing.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. We won't lose, trust me." he flashed him a smile.

✦ ✧ ✦

Time Skip

The girls tournament finally took curtains as they have won the match.

"Hmph! They're all bark and no bite, they're not even worthy enough to lick my feet." Angel stated as she walked with the girls of Class 3-E.

"You were awesome earlier, Angel! It was barely—but we actually won." Kayano stated, as she complimented the girl with red scarf.

"Thank you, I was able to pull it off because you girls are there, with that thought alone...it made me happy."

They smiled at the girl as they gave their gratitude to her.

"Now then, I wonder how the boys are doing."

"They're probably fine, Hayami! I mean—they've practiced baseball everyday, they'll win."

The girls went to the court to watch the boys play baseball. The tables had turned as the game turned rough for the boys of Class 3-E.

"Wha-What's with they're formation? Isn't that too close?!" Angel said as the enemy of their class was too near.

"Yeah, it's because of Principal's instructions...we can't disobey, no one can if you are in this school." Nakamura explained to the girl as all the girls could do was to stay quiet.

"That's unfair!" she said.

"For us, not them." Kataoka stated, as she flashed Angel a silly smile.