Chapter ~ 3

Grace

A few minutes before Sam got back I fell back asleep. A half hour later I woke up and remembered that tomorrow is my birthday! But when I look in the front seat I see no Sam and no Dean.
"Sam, Dean?" I said. No response.
I started to get scared. Why would they leave a 9 year old alone in the impala at '8:50 PM.'
Wait my dad is an angel I can just pray to him. I thought.
"Dear father, I'm alone in the impala and I'm scared. I don't know where Sam and Dean went. Please come and comfort me. Please. Amen." I prayed.
I then waited for my dad to come but no one came. I thought about searching for them but I know how much Dean loves his impala.
I stayed and waited for them for about 10 hours. No one came.
I looked at the time and it said '6:30 AM.'
I was alone for ten hours. I really want to be next to my dad right now. I thought.
About 2 more hours later I was about to fall asleep when I saw Sam and Dean walking up to the impala covered in blood. I was going to hug them really tight when I got the chance. I didn't care if they were covered in blood.
I got out of the impala and ran straight into Dean's arms. I hugged him so tight I think I took his breathe away.
"Woah, hey there Grace." Dean said. I then let go and did the same to Sam. "Hey there Grace." Sam said. "Hi, and don't do that, you scared the living crap out of me. "What? Oh sorry about that, we saw a vampire and chased it." Dean said. "Oh." I said. "Yeah, so where is Cas?" Dean asked. "Uh, I don't know I woke up and he was gone just like you guys where." I said. "Did you try calling him?" Sam asked. "Yeah." I said. "Here let me try." Dean said. "Beware he is going to swear." Sam said. I nodded.
"Okay Castiel, get your feathery ass down here and comfort your daughter." Dean yelled.
No response.
"For me?" Dean yelled.
No response.
"For Grace?" Dean yelled.
No response.
"Damn it Cas." Dean yelled.
"Dear dad, I really hoped you would be here for my birthday today I never had a birthday with my dad before." I prayed to Castiel.
Sam and Dean look at me like 'it's your what?' face.
Suddenly we all heard a flutter of wings behind me. We all look in the direction and we see Castiel!
He looked at Dean then to Sam then to me.
"Dude, Cas, did you here any of my prayers?!" Dean yelled. "Yes, Dean I heard every single one of them. And I also heard every single one of Grace's. But I couldn't leave heaven while in holy oil. Once Uriel put out the fire out  I immediately left." Cas said.
I didn't care to say anything I just ran up and hugged my father tight.
"uh, wow you hug tightly." Cas said.
I let go and laughed.
"I know man." Dean said.
Sam nodded with wide eyes.
I laughed some more and hugged my dad again but no so tight this time.
Cas hugged me back.
-------------------------------------------------------Hey guys,
Soo, sorry I didn't update in a while I've been busy with school and activities. But here you go!
The next chapter I'll continue this chapter!
Bye!!
                                         ~ Castiel Dianite