going to visit

(Younger version)

I walked downstairs in Michaels jacket on and saw my mom making food. "Honey why don't me and you go somewhere today, just us." She says and I nod, then I eat.

I get in the truck and we start driving somewhere. We pull up to a home for like the crazy people and I look at my mom confused. "You should see him." I jump out of the truck and wait for her to get us in and we go into a room and I see his mom and Michael with a man with grey hair. Michael sees me and walks up to me, grabs my face and kisses me ever so gently. I hug him when he is done and I kiss his nose. "Hello ms. Meyers." I say and she hugs me and my mother." Ah you must be the wonderful girl Michael talks about" I blush and sit down next to Michael holding his hand. I smile at him, then my eyes get blurry and I wake up having to puke. (Now in older version. I puke and think about it, I have been having to puke a lot. God no, I can't be. I grabbed a test from under the sink just sink just in case. 15 minutes later it read positive. I put my head in my hands and fell to the floor. Michael isn't even here. I have dayce all by myself and he is go into have a sibling. I go downstairs and make me some food. When I feel arms around my waist and someone kissing my neck. "Hi Mikey" I squeak out scared of what I have to tell him."Mikey umm I don't know how to tell you this but I'm pregnant. " I say and back up, he moves closer and wraps me up in a hug and kisses me. I smile as I hear dayce cry and as I'm about to walk into his room Michael walks in there.

Well if this is what its going to be like when this other baby comes its going to be perfect.