Welcome back mikey

Skip to later on when there way older and when he escapes

I had just got home from work and picking my son up from daycare (yes she had a son but her boyfriend at that time left her when he fount out she was pregnant,by the way her sons name is dayce) I got my baby out of his car seat ( oh yeah , he is a few months old) I then got him a bottle and sat on the couch and gave him the bottle and held it while I put the tv on the news it said that michael Myers has just escaped from smiths grove.his name sounds familiar, I thought about it for a second then it all came back to me he was my crush when I had first moved in his neighborhood and went to his school and I can't believe I forgot about him. I know this was a stupid idea and I had dayce but I thought I would got on a walk with him it is halloween by the way . I went upstairs with him still in my arms I put him on my bed, and went to my closet to look for a jacket for me and him I found one for him and I put it on him then I found one for me I put it on. Then I went downstairs with him then I got his stroller and put him in then I started walking down the street. I swear I felt some one watching me. so I decided to take dayce out and left to stroller at the side of my house by my mailbox. so if I have to run I don't have to push a stroller I put him in the air while I held him I looked at him "hey baby, ready to go get some candy." he just made a gurgling noise and I laughed and kissed his nose.i stared singing and spinning with him in my arms making him smile and laugh I smiled too I love making him laugh. I was passing mine and michaels old houses. I looked at both and had a flashback of everything that went on at that time when I was still a kid I smiled really wide and blushed remembering the crush I had on michael. I started singing hopelessly devoted to you from grease. We went to a couple houses then dayce fell asleep. I decided it was time to go home. When we got home I put him in some shorts and a shirt. then I put him in his crib and turned on the baby monitor and went into my room and put on some shorts and a short shirt. I took my makeup off then I went to lay down and play on my phone for a little bit. Then I put it down and turn over. I look up and see a blue jumpsuit I jumped and fell out my bed. I got up really fast and looked at the zipper then I trailed my eyes to look upwards then I see a white mask. my eyes widened as much as they could go.wait hold up that's michael "michael?" I ask he tilts his head and nods slowly "it's me izzy, remember we are or were best friends when we were little and I was the one who was talking to you and lived on the same street but different side across from yours." he looks like he is thinking then he gets it I guess because he comes and picks me up and hugs me tightly "oh so you do remember all of it huh"he nods fast I laugh then out of the baby monitor I hear my son crying. Michael looked at me with confusion so I said "that's my son dayce, please wait right here until I get back with him just sit on the bed please don't leave" he just sits on the bed. I walk into my sons room and grad him then I got downstairs and get him a bottle and feed him while going back upstairs I go to my room and I see michael still on the bed he looks up when I walk in and he looks at the baby laying in my arms then he gets up and comes to see what he looks like. I say "you wanna hold him and feed him" he slowly nods. I hand him my son and just watch how he does it as soon as I put him in michaels arms my son smiles and puts his hands in michaels face. I laughed it was so cute I could tell michael was smiling too through his mask, then dayce starts pulling on his mask and I say "ok that's enough to please stop baby" all michael does is he sighs and then pulls off his mask. Dang he fine, I just keep staring at his handsome face my son has this big smile on his face then he starts laughing I smile. I look at michael he is smiling too "awe my too Main people smiling " I said and michael looked at me smiling then he fell asleep in michaels arms then I whisper "you wanna put him in his crib" he nods I bring him in their and say "just put him in his crib please" he put him in the crib then we both went into my room and I went to lay down I asked "will you be here when I wake up" he nods so I say "can you lay with me it's really cold in here" he looks at me then comes and lays down after taking his shoes off. I feel the bed dip down and him putting the covers over himself. "goodnight michael" I say then he puts his arm over my stomach, I blushed then I close my eyes and then I fell asleep.