First meeting

Hi my name is Isabella
Jackson but you can call me izzy and I just moved to a new house with my mom,stepdad,sister and my 2 stepsisters.yeah there's a lot of us.
But anyway I got dressed after I took a shower and walked out the house to school. When I got there I went to the office and got my schedule
And walked to my locker put in my combination and put all my other books in there. When I was done I shut my locker and went to my first class. I walked into the classroom and the teacher and the students looked at me I heard comments like "dang" and "omg, I love her outfit" I smiled at the last one. I went up to the teacher and said "Hi I'm Isabelle Jackson, I'm new."
"Oh yes Isabelle, can you go sit by Michael, Michael raise your hand," then a cute blonde boy raised his hand.
I then went to sit next to him. " Hi I'm isabelle but you can call me either belle or izzy I don't mind" he looked at me
"I'm Michael " I smiled at him then I thought about it. What  class do I have next? I took out my schedule and looked at saw science is next, I sighed this is a really long day. then just when I said that the bell rang, I got up and went to look for my science class, when I finally got there I went to sit in the back.im not much of a front row person at all. then that class went by fast then it was lunch time. I got my lunch and went to find a seat then I saw michael he seems like the only non judging one here plus he looked lonely so I went to sit at his table "I hope you don't mind,i couldn't find anywhere else to sit and your the only none judging one around here"