Why Do You Want Her?!

"Mommy where is he? Why isn't he here? Did he forget about me?"

"Oh my little (Y/N). How could he forget about you?"

Ding Dong.

"Mommy that's him! He's here!"

"How do you know?"

"I can tell."

You gasped realizing it was dream. Although, it seemed so real. Who was 'he'?

"You ok?"

You quickly looked up and noticed bill leaning against the wall concerned. "Yeah I'm ok."

"I don't believe you."

When you looked at bill, he looked so serious. "Really I'm fine. It was just a dream, no big deal."

"What did you see?"

"I just saw a little girl and she kept asking her mother when someone would show up at her house. When the door bell rang, she was so happy. She said she could tell it was him."

Bill looked at you and said,"(Y/N) that was a memory."

"A memory?"

"Yeah."

There was an awkward silence for the next few minutes. Bill finally said,"Get some sleep. I'll see you in the morning."

"But-"

Before you could say a word to him, bill disappeared. 'What's happening? Was that really a memory?'

Dipper p.o.v.
I fell asleep reading Journal 3 around 11:00pm. When I woke up I was in a place that was filled with gray features. 'The mindscape,' I thought.

"So you remember."

I turned around to find bill behind me. He was in human form still, which was strange and confusing for him. Bill looked at me with a half smile that was clearly fake.

"What do you want bill?"

"Alright fine, didn't I tell you to stay away from (Y/N)?"

"You can't tell me what I can and can't do. Plus you can't keep me away from a friend."

"There's the thing, though. You don't want want her to be your friend. You want (Y/N) to be yours, but I won't allow you to have her!"

"Why do you want her?!"

He suddenly picked me up by my shirt. When I opened my eyes he looked angry. Honestly, fear was starting to appear, but I pushed those feelings away.

"What do you know about (Y/N)?! You've only known her for a few months."

"What do you know about her?!"

"I know everything! I know more than you'll ever know! I've been with (Y/N) for her entire life!"

Bill then dropped me and I fell to the ground. I stared at him shocked. He didn't look like he was lying.

"Stop interfering with my plans."

"Plans? What plans bill?!"

"She's finally starting to regain her memories. I don't need you getting in my way."

"Regaining her memories? Memories of what?"

"Important memories from the past that she has forgotten."

"Why are they important and why has she forgotten them?"

"You ask too many questions. The rest is none of your business, Pine Tree."

"That's because I want answers."

"Too bad. I've had enough here. I'm leaving."

"Hey! I told you that I want answers!"

"And I told you it's none of your business."

With that I woke up. I looked around and I was in the same bedroom as before. I started looking through the journal again, hoping to find some answers or clues to why bill was acting like this.

On one of the pages, there was writes of bill talking about admiring a siren. I looked on another page that talked about creatures called sirens. They were beautiful creatures that would attract nearby sailors with their music. 'Why would bill admire a human, though?'

I needed to talk to great uncle Ford, but he was asleep. 'I could could just talk this over with him in the morning. I did need some sleep myself.' After that I closed the journal, got back into bed and fell asleep.

Bill p.o.v.
I appeared back in the guest room of (Y/N)'s house. It bothered me extremely that Pine Tree would even think about (Y/N) being his. I just stood there and tried to cool off some steam.

"Where have you been?"

I turned around to find (Y/N) sitting on the bed,"I went to see dipper."

"Oh? And why is that?"

"I needed to talk to him."

"About?"

"You ask a lot of questions. Haven't you heard the saying 'curiosity killed the cat"?

"Yeah, I just wanted to know if you harmed him or if you guys just talked."

"We mostly talked then I left."

"Ok then."

I sat down next to her and she just looked down at the floor. I laid my head on hers and she just sat there. Then I wrapped my arms around her and asked,"Hey are you ok?"

"I'm just thinking about about that memory."

"Oh right."

Then there was silence. It made me feel uncomfortable a little, but I didn't know what to say next. That's when I felt her leaning against me.

When I looked at (Y/N), her eyes were closed. 'She must've fallen asleep,' I thought. I carried her bridal style back to her room. Then I laid (Y/N) on the bed, pulled the covers over her, and left back to the guest room.

Tonight had been a long night. I decided to go to sleep. I thought about (Y/N), until I fell asleep.