1: Girl in training.

Start from the beginning

"Okay, okay. Let's get it over with." I faked a smile.

"Alrighty, take it to the twenty!" Louis hollers, everyone running to the opposite direction, as my eyes widened.

"Okay, just follow them.." I told myself, shrugging as I ran that way too.

A ball flew out of nowhere, almost hitting me. I mean if I hadn't ducked for my life!

"WHAT THE HELL GUYS" I shouted, Louis snickering, and Zayn smirking.

Yup, they're evil.

"Come on, Jules! Catch up!" Niall groaned, me rolling my eyes and dragging my feet down our backyard.

"NIALL, NIALL! PASS IT TO ME!" I flail my arms in the air.

It's been twenty minutes into the game and Louis and Zayn were in the lead with one point.

"Ugh, here!" Niall hollers, the ball coming towards me.

I grinned widely, once I got the ball.

"I GOT IT! I GOT IT!" I scream proudly, almost making it to the goal when Louis stole the ball from me, tripping me in the process.

I groaned. "Oww."

Niall helps me up, patting me on the back. "Nice try."

Louis and Zayn cheer once they make another goal me sticking my tongue out.

* THE NEXT DAY *

"Ookay, sis! Are you ready for the ultimate make over?!" Harry pep talked me, as I groaned.

"I don't know.." My voice trailed.

"We'll take that as a yes! Now put these on so.. You're breasts won't be noticeable." Liam chuckled, me rolling my eyes.

"And this is for your arse." Harry hands me, some weird thing to wear for my butt.

"But.. What if I don't want to flatten my butt or my boobs.."

"Well you're gonna have to! No guy has curves, so wrap this around your waist too." Harry hands me some sort of band.

I sighed. "Okay, give me a couple minutes."

Once I came out, I felt like some flat pancake, Liam and Harry laughing.

"Okay, so rule number one of wearing this. NO going to the pool, or swimming. When you shower, you have to make sure your door is locked at all times, if you want the money." Liam nods, Harry agreeing.

"Mmkay, is that all?" I muttered, looking down at my flat chest.

"No, we still have to bulk you up a little so you can have a guy body." Harry smiled.

They let me sit down, me watching at what they were doing tentatively.

"Woah, what is that thing." I stopped them from putting this weird gauge on me.

"Relax." Liam chuckled.

"It's just to make you look a little muscley." Harry smiled.

Okay next we'll have to pick out your clothes.. From my wardrobe." Harry nods, motioning at his closet.

I sighed. I never ever liked his clothes!

"How about.. This." Harry tosses me a shirt.

"This? No.. This!" He kept tossing shirt after shirt, jeans, after jeans..

His jeans landed on my head as I gritted my teeth.

Liam took it off for me, laughing.

"Bandanas.. They finish off the look." Harry does a hand gesture as I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not wearing a bandana unless it's in my natural hair."

"Okay, okay! Just take all the clothes you need." He smirked.

"So next, we've got a wig to hold your hair in."

"And later we'll work on your voice, and your manners as a guy." Harry nods.

"The other boys told me I wasn't supposed to have manners.." My voice trailed.

"Well.. Never mind that then. We're just gonna give you some things you should say." He shrugs.

"Okay." I nod once, Liam tossing me the wig.

Pulling my hair into a tight and small bun, I tug the wig over my head.

"Fits good!" Harry smiled.

I sighed.

"So give us your best boy voice." Liam insisted.

"Um.." I pondered on what to say.

"Uh, hi." I said in a lowered voice.

"A bit lower.. And you'll make it through." Harry smiled.

I whaled, falling back onto the bed.

''So remember. When they ask you what you do for a living, you say that you're about to go into college."

''But I really am about to go to college.. As Julie of course."

"Well we're not worrying about that, we're worrying about Justin." Harry nods once.

"Okay, okay." I grumbled.

"And if they ask you what sports you play, say football. And remember, the number one rule.. NO swimming."

"Got it." I whispered.

"Why are you whispering?" Harry whispered back.

"Shut up." I pouted, Liam laughing.