15

He was a gorgeous sleeper. The way his eyelids closed and slightly twitched. His lips slightly parted with light snores sometimes leaving them. The way his body twitches when he sleeps.

His right arm was thrown around my hip and my head was in the crook of his neck, looking up at him. My hands were on his chest with my fingers spread out. My hair fanned out behind me and my legs wrapped around his.

"Morning," Dylan mumbled with his eyes not even opening.

"Morning," I moved closer to him, his warmth becoming one with mine.

Dylan hums and wraps an arm tighter around me.

At this point I wasn't thinking about how much time I had left, or what time practice was. It was about Dylan and me.

"Birthday?" Dylan asks.

"July 9th." I answer, both of us keep our eyes closed.

"Do you like candy?"

"No."

"Favorite Holiday?"

"Halloween."

"Hey me too!"

"Child." I laugh at him and Dylan shoves me off the couch and I land with a thud. I half expect him to bend over and pick me back up, but he doesn't.

"How is it down there?" Dylan laughs.

"Fine, you should try it." I smirk at the ceiling above me until a curly haired Dylan comes into view.

"Catch me," is all he says before he rolls over on top of me. At first it's like the wind got knocked out of me and then I realized that I was over reacting and I just laughed at the boy who's head was now on my chest.

His arms snaked around my waist and his head remained on my chest, with his feet tangled with mine.

"Can you play with my hair?" Dylan asked.

God how I've wanted to run my fingers through it.

I gave a squeaky yes and my hands went to his hair where they instantly got lost in it.

Dylan accidentally moaned and made it awkward for the both of us.

When I got up to move his strong arms held me down, "please don't leave." Dylan pleaded.

So I stayed.

"Rivers or lakes?" Dylan asks.

"Lakes."

"Favorite state?"

"PA."

"Music or no music?"

"I love music."

"Sunrise or sunsets?"

"Definitely sunsets."

"Bath or shower?"

"Gross, shower."

Dylan laughs at my answer.

"Are you ready for a relationship?"

"I mean, I guess." I shrug my shoulders.

"Have you met the love of your life?" Dylan looks up at me, with my hands still tangled in his hair and his arms still wrapped around my waist before I finally answer, "yes."