The new girl

"It can't be that hard to find you a girl. You, Liam Ivory, could just say the word and girls would just fall at your feet." Dean Griff said, I could sense a little jealousy in his voice.

"No, I'm not that type of guy and I'm not all for the bimbo type of girls, just haven't found the right one." I say defensively.

"Anyways, I gotta go man, see ya tomorrow" I yell half way out the door of his house.

I was almost late for school this morning but managed to make it through the big iron gates to Tivilla high before form assembly.

"We have a new student today." Mrs Greene says trying to sound cheerful, but it was clear she was not impressed.

"Her name is Nataliesha Burgney." She introduces and Nataliesha waves.

She had wavy red hair reaching her lower back and the most gorgeous blue eyes ever imaginable. She walks over to the first empty seat she finds, which happens to be right next to mine. Score! Once she sits down I immediately introduce myself

"Hey, I'm Liam Ivory."

"Oh, hi." she says shyly

"It's Nataliesha right?"

Yea."

Her voice sounds so-

"Liam it looks like you've already made friends with the "new girl" you can give her the grand tour." Mrs Greene says in a daring way.

"Can I see your timetable?" I ask ignoring the teacher.

"Sure." she replies almost too quiet for me to hear.

She passes it to me and I pull out mine. Score! We have the same timetable.

"You have the same timetable as me so stay with me I'll explain what where doing in each of the classes and I'll give you the 'grand tour' at snack." I say mocking Mrs Greene.

"Ok Liam." she replied smiling. We walk to our science class and sat down.

"Hey Liam. " Georgina says putting her hand on top of mine.

"Still up for that date Saturday night?" She asks. Nataliesha raises her eyebrows.

"IT'S NOT A FREAKING DATE!!" I yell drawing some attention to us.

"And no I'm not going I already told you." I say quieter.

"You're not doing anything though!" She whines.

"It's not that I can't go, it's that I don't want to go on a date with you." I say stressing this so much.

"Hi I'm Georgina Mintanita." She introduces herself to Nataliesha. And I get a great idea.

"That's Nataliesha Burgeny, she's my girlfriend." I say proudly.

Nataliesha's eyes shoot over to mine I mouth to her keep it quiet.

"Oh I see." She glares at Nataliesha and walks away.

"She hasn't left me alone all year, thanks for helping me with that." I explain.

"Oh, no problem." She says.

Science went pretty quickly and managed to get away with a little amount of homework. We got to economics just as the teacher walks in.

"We have a new student it seems, would you like to brief her on what we have done already this year, Mr Ivory?" Mr Untact asks.

"Uh, sure Mr Untact." I say and explain everything we have done this year I finish pretty quickly so I decide to ask a bit about her.